Aman name meaning
What does Aman mean?
Aman means Wonder, Peace, Hero, Safety or Protection is used largely in Assamese, Bengali, Telugu, Arabic, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Kannada, English, Malayalam and Sikh is of Arabic origin is a gender-neutral name . Aman is version of darling Amin. Amin's meaning is Sure and Amin is of Arabic origin. Aman is a diminutive of Amani. Amani is variant form of commonly accepted Imani. Unconventional Amani's origin is Swahili and African-Swahili, meaning of Amani is "Faith and Wishes Aspirations".
How is Aman seen as a baby name?
Aman is a popular baby boy name with its origin being in the Arabic language meaning peaceful, honest. It has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its calming message and positive representation of a character trait many parents wish to engender in their children. The name conveys peacefulness, truthfulness and serenity which are qualities that many parents will want for their little one. Aman's simple yet powerful meaning makes it an ideal choice for parents who are looking for a meaningful name for their son.
How do I pronounce Aman?
Two syllabled Aman is most commonly pronounced as a-man.
Variants of AmanNames that rhyme with Aman
How popular is the name Aman?
Aman used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1969 and over 2223 babies have been given the name in 69 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2001,. However after 69 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, In England and Wales, Aman was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 1926 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2004,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 46 years.
Aman is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1986 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 146 babies in France have been named Aman. However things change on global perspective, Aman is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Pakistan. Also the baby name is popular in Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Eritrea, Ivory Coast, Iran, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Turkmenistan, Sudan, Kazakhstan and Egypt. At least, 720000 people globally have carried Aman as their given name according to our findings.
Aman in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Aman
You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You are creative and free-spirited. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary.
If you like Aman, you would love these names
- Raawiya - Girl name Raawiya means "Transmitter, Story Teller or Transmitter of Ancient Arabic Poetry" is used particulary in Kannada and Arabic
- Sati means Bright or Partner is used largely in Gujarati and Bengali and a gender insensitive name is originated from Sanskrit
- Faria - Of Arabic origin, Offbeat Faria is used mainly in Bengali and Kannada is a girl name, Faria means "Beautiful or A Caravan"
- Qutaylah - Mostly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Qutaylah bestowed upon girls, meaning of Qutaylah is "Daughter of Sayfi Al-ansari or She was a Companion"
- Juhaym - Boy name Juhaym is chiefly used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Juhaym is "A Companion of the Prophet PBUH was so Named or Sullen"
Sibling Names for Aman
Choosing a name for your baby can be a daunting task, especially with so many options available. If you have decided on the name Aman, congratulations! Now, it's time to think about finding the perfect sibling names to match. Here are some ideas for boy and girl names that pair well with Aman.
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Aman
- Aman Kekilov, Soviet Turkmen poet
- Aman Andom, Ethiopian general and the first post-imperial acting Head of State of Ethiopia
- Aman Tuleyev, Russian statesman
- Amanda Pike in West Bank Diary as Producer
- Amanda A. Lederer in That Awkward Moment as Actress
- Amanda McKerrow in Variety and Virtuosity: American Ballet Theatre Now as
- Amanda Tasse in The Reality Clock as Director
- Amanda Muchnick in Music of the Heart as Actress
- Aman Johal is an Indian-Canadian film actor.
- Aman Agadzikov composed the music of movie Yandym
- In 1984 crime, drama film, Chelovecheskiy faktor, Aman Kamchibekov portrayed N.
- Aman Kulmamedov characterized critical character of Alty-Aga in 1948 comedy movie Dalyokaya nevesta.
- In 2001 thriller film, Queen of Khajuraho, Aman Sagar characterized N.
- Aman Rana characterized the central role of Danny in 2009 action and drama movie The Judgement.
Lists having Aman
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean Safety
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Comfort
- Baby Names that mean Trust