Aishah meaning and origin
Odd unisex name Aishah is used substantially in Norwegian, English, Arabic, Swedish, Malay, Danish and Finnish. Its origin is in Arabic, meaning of Aishah is "Lively, Lucky, Flourishing, Woman, Life, Perfect (Women), Aisha was the Name of the Favorite Wife of the Prophet Mohammed or Alive". Aishah is variation of widely accepted Aisha. Of Arabic origin, Queer Aisha, Aisha means "The Element Aisha with the Meaning Alive, Joy and Living".
Variants of AishahNames that rhyme with Aishah
Popularity of Aishah
Aishah is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 348 on girl names chart when 100 babies were given the name Aishah. Over 1569 people have been named Aishah in England and Wales. Aishah is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1963 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1981, it ranked 3063rd when 43 girls were named Aishah. Over 1152 babies in United States have been named Aishah.
Aishah is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now. But Aishah is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in Malaysia. As per our estimate, over 60000 people has been named Aishah globally.
Aishah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aishah?
You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Hang around with new people but be selective.
Go through the following names similar to Aishah
- Vega - Used substantially in Marathi, Malayalam and Spanish rarefied, Vega means "Brightest Star, Falling, Which is an Abbreviation of Its Full Name An-Nasr Al-Waqui = the Falling Eagle As Opposed to Altair, the Brightest Star In the Constellation Aquila: At-Tair = Flying Eagle or Meadow". It is rooted from Spanish and Arabic is used for both genders
- Anshi - New-fangled and Unorthodox Anshi is used specifically in Bengali and Arabic, Anshi means "Gods Gift or God's Gift" is given to baby girls
- Jada - Prominent Jada came from Spanish is notably used in Danish and Arabic and is given to both boys and girls, meaning of Jada is "Present, Refuge in War or Precious Green Stone". On baby girl names chart, dominant Jada reached 396th position in 2018 in United States
- Mehtar - The boy name Mehtar means "Prince or Sweeper". It is rooted from East Indian language is majorly used in Hindi and Arabic
- Satta - Used mainly in Telugu and Bengali, Satta means "Pure Existence, Truth or Pure Being or Existence" is a girl name has its origin in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Aishah
- Aishah and The Fan Club, New Zealand-based singing group
- Aishah Sinclair, actress and television host from Malaysia
- Aishah Shahidah Simmons in movie No! as Director
Lists having Aishah
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Lucky
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Women
- Baby Names that mean Alive