Zarie name meaning
What does Zarie mean?
New-fangled and Infrequent Zarie has its origin in African-Nigeria and Arabic is a girl name. Zarie is variant form of outstanding and biblical Zaria. Zaria is English form of Sarah. Also Zaria is English cognate of Zara. Zaria is also English cognate of Zarya. Used mainly in English and Arabic new-fangled and infrequent, Zaria, Zaria means "Eastern Brightness and Strong Women" is originated from Arabic and African-Nigeria. Also. Zarie is a variation of admired and evergreen Zara. Zara is diminutive of Zaharina. Zara is Swedish cognate of Sara or Sarah.
Variants of Zarie
Zara, Zaria, Zaira, Sarah, Zarya, Zarea, Charita, Sharita, Sarra, Saraelizabeth, Zari, Zarrea
How popular is the name Zarie?
Zarie is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 10403 (2012) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Zarie
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number.
If you like Zarie, you would love these names
- Maahir - The unconventional and fresh boy name Maahir is used in Arabic, Tamil and Hindi languages, Maahir means "Skilled, Brave or Expert"
- Lazim - Unisex name Lazim is used primarily in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Lazim is "Needed, Essential or Imperative"
- Sadi - Odd unisex name Sadi is used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic that originated from Arabic, meaning of Sadi is "Fortunate, Marriage of Good Girl or Doomed to Happiness"
- Nayema - Nayema's meaning is Benevolent used for girls has its origin in Egyptian. Nayema is resulted from Naeemah.
- Muzaffar - Boy name Muzaffar came from Arabic, Muzaffar means "Triumphant or Victorious" is used in Sindhi and Arabic
Famous people named Zarie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Zarie
- Girl names beginning with Z
- African Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -arie
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Radiance
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Blossoming
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Day
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Women
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman