Ammon meaning and origin
Of Egyptian and Hebrew origin, Famed and Ceaseless Ammon is a baby boy name is used substantially in Greek, Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Ammon is variation of famed and ceaseless Amon. Amon is Hebrew form of Egyptian Amun = Exalted. Of Greek, Hebrew and Egyptian origin, Famed and Ceaseless Amon, Amon means "Son of My People and The Hidden One".
Variants of Ammon
View middle names that goes with Ammon like Phineas, Rron, Brig, Kyce, Euin, Ezequiel,Names that rhyme with Ammon
Popularity of Ammon
Ammon used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1881 and over 3942 babies have been given the name in 119 years. At the peak of its usage in 1891,. However after 119 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Ammon is a common name in Thailand while somewhat familiar name in Malawi and Kenya. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Ammon globally.
Numerological analysis of Ammon
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. You believe life's to have fun. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Although you like to play the card of insensitivity when it comes to love, deep inside you wish you find someone who's going to melt your icy heart.
Other names similar to Ammon
- Teemu means Victory of the People is used predominantly in Swedish and Danish is originated from Old Greek is generally bestowed upon boys
- Iiris came from Old Greek, meaning of Iiris is "Rainbow" and a baby girl name is used especially in Norwegian and Finnish
- Jolana means Illustrious Roman Family and Violets Bloom is originated from Old Greek is a girl name is used chiefly in Czech and Slavic. Jolana is derivative of Jolan.
- Arthème - Greek name Arthème means "Deity"
- Leonida - Leonida's meaning is Son of the Lion or Leon Which Means Lion is used largely in Finnish, Danish and Swedish bestowed upon baby girls is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Ammon
- Ammon, prominent Nephite missionary and a son of King Mosiah
- Ammon Hennacy, American Christian pacifist, anarchist
Lists having Ammon
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- Egyptian Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -mon
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Worker
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Hidden
- Baby Names that mean One