Aemon meaning and origin
Neoteric and Unheard-of Aemon specifically is used in English is a boy name came from Egyptian, Hebrew and Greek. Aemon is variant form of eternal and illustrous Amon. Amon is form of Egyptian Amun = Exalted in Hebrew language. Meaning of Amon is The Hidden One, Obscure and Son of My People came from Egyptian, Greek and Hebrew.
Variants of Aemon
View middle names that goes with Aemon like Bron, Barton, Timon, Roee, Judson,Names that rhyme with Aemon
Popularity of Aemon
Aemon is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Aemon is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Aemon?
You are all about adventure and travel. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. There isn't a person you can't charm. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Do you like Aemon? Read these names too
- Olalla - Olalla's meaning is To Talk Well used for baby girls which is used specifically in Spanish has its origin in Old Greek
- Maygan - Meaning of Maygan is A Person who Looks Like the Sky and Margaret is originated from Old Greek is a baby girl name. Maygan is resulted from Megan.
- Noria - Anomalous Noria came from Japanese and Greek is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Noria is "Wealth or Honor"
- Leandro means Man of the People, Folk or Lion of a Man is used notably in Italian and Norwegian, a baby boy name is rooted from Old Greek
- Stephan - Used predominantly in Norwegian and Tamil persistent and famous, Stephan aimed at both genders is originated from Old Greek, Stephan means "The Crowned or Crowned One"
Namesakes of Aemon
We could not find any notable namesake.