Natty meaning and origin
Natty's meaning is Birth is used in Swedish and Finnish used as a gender insensitive name came from Hebrew, English and Latin. Natty is a version of Natta. Natta is variant form of biblical and preeminent Natalia. Also Natta is variant form of illustrous and biblical Natasja. Natty is shortened form of Nathalie. Nathalie is version of perennial, biblical and pleasing Natalie. Nathalie's meaning is Born on Christmas, Christmas Babies and Birth came from English, German and French. It is celebrated on July 27th.
Variants of NattyNames that rhyme with Natty
Popularity of Natty
Natty is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 46 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 328 babies that have been given the name Natty in France. Also, Natty is a familiar name in Bolivia, Nigeria, Ghana, Peru, India, Venezuela, Philippines and DR Congo. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Natty
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You like to observe things and people. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Your failures motivate you. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Natty
- Avgust - Meaning of Avgust is Revered and The August is a boy name came from Latin and Slavic. Avgust is resulted from August.
- Remigius - Infrequent boy name Remigius means "Oarsman or Rowers" has its origin in Latin is mainly used in German and Swedish
- Fortunatus means Fortunatus is a baby boy name. Its origin is in Latin and English is used majorly in German
- Larea - Meaning of Larea is A Laurel Wreath and Bay has origin in Latin is used as a baby girl name. Larea is derived from Laura.
- Erika - Prevailing unisex name Erika is largely used in Hungarian, English and Greenlandic, Erika means "Honor or Powerful King or Ever-powerful" is of Old Norse, Latin and German origin
Namesakes of Natty
- Natty Dominique, jazz trumpeter born in New Orleans
- Natty Belmondo in Les misérables as Actress
- Natty Kumar directed the movie Meipporul