Amando name meaning
What does Amando mean?
Curious unisex name Amando is used notably in Italian, French and Spanish, Amando means "The Lovely, Gracious or The Elements Amanda Meaning Lovable" is rooted from Latin. Amando is a version of Amadeus. Rare Latin Amadeus, meaning of Amadeus is "Loved by God, Love of God and The Elements Amare Meaning to Love".
How do I pronounce Amando?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Amando is a-man-do. The other ways to say the name is am(a)-ndo.
Variants of Amando
Amand, Amadeus, Amandus, Amadej, Amandius, Ahmand
How popular is the name Amando?
Amando is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1913 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1943, it ranked 1834th when 28 boys were named Amando. Over 1334 babies in United States have been named Amando. But Amando is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Philippines. As per our research, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Amando around the globe.
Amando in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Amando?
Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Looking for names similar to Amando? Please go through the following names
- Lilianne - Lilianne's meaning is A Symbol of Purity and God is Fullness is used particulary in Swedish and Danish aimed at girls is of Latin and English origin. Lilianne is resulted from Lily.
- Lanig - Originated from Latin, Lanig means "Tribe near the Black Sea"
- Deanna - Pleasing and Perpetual Old English and English-American Deanna bestowed upon both genders which is used majorly in Norwegian and Finnish, meaning of Deanna is "Daylight, Valley or Light"
- Mirah - Infrequent girl name Mirah means "Gaited or Supply" which is rooted from English, Latin and Arabic is specifically used in Arabic
- Lutzele - Used mostly in German, Lutzele means "Light" has its origin in Latin
Sibling Names for Amando
Looking for the perfect name to match Amando? Look no further than this list of sibling names! Whether you're looking for something traditional or unique, these names will complement your little one's moniker perfectly. Choose from classic favorites like Sofia and Antonio, or explore more modern options like Emilia and Angelo.
Sister to Amando
For a brother
Famous people named Amando
- Amando Kapauan, Dr
- Amando G. Dayrit, was born in San Jose, San Fernando
- Amando de Ossorio, was one of the foremost Spanish horror film directors during the European horror film surge
- Amando Moreno is an American footballer of Mexican origin.
- Actor Amando Beltrán, famous for movie Que nos quiten lo bailao
Lists having Amando
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ama
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Lovable