Candis name meaning
On This Page
What does Candis mean?
Trendy and Evergreen girl name Candis is primarily used in English and originated from African-Ethiopia, Candis means "Pure, White or Glowing". Candis is variant of long standing and well-known Candace. Used chiefly in English long standing and well-known, Candace, Candace means "Candace" is originated from Old Greek, Latin and Ethiopian.
How is Candis seen as a baby name?
Candis is a charming and unique baby girl name that originates from the Latin language. It carries with it meanings of clarity or whiteness, which instills a sense of purity and innocence.
The name has a soft but distinct sound, making it easy to pronounce and remember. It has an elegant feel to it that would suit any little girl who is destined to be sophisticated yet gentle.
Candis can also be spelled in different ways, adding an extra layer of personalization to the name. Overall, Candis is a sweet-sounding name that exudes gracefulness and simplicity, making it an excellent choice for parents searching for something distinctive for their little girl.
How do I pronounce Candis?
Two syllabled Candis is most commonly pronounced as c(a)-ndis. It can also be pronounced as can-dis.
Variants of CandisNames that rhyme with Candis
How popular is the name Candis?
Candis used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1889 and over 5161 babies have been given the name in 106 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1984,.
After 106 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Candis is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1997.
Also, Candis is a familiar name in Canada, South Africa and Trinidad and Tobago. At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Candis
You have no enemies. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You are reliable and always give the best advice. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You don't have time for people who don't have time for themselves.
Do you like Candis? Read these names too
- Mckinley - Of Scottish origin, Well-Liked and Conifer Mckinley means "Child of the Learned Ruler or Son of Finley" used in English is a gender insensitive name
- Tiffiny means Manifestation of God is used in English is came from Old Greek is bestowed upon girls
- Estrild means Battle Goddess is used substantially in English aimed at baby girls is of English origin
- Tiwa - Used mostly in English, Tiwa means "Onions" is a gender insensitive name has its origin in Native and American-Zuni
- Faythe - Of English origin, Unfamiliar Faythe is used as a baby girl name, Faythe means "Trust or Confidence" is largely used in English
Sibling Names for Candis
Are you looking for the perfect sibling names to go with your baby name Candis? Look no further! We've compiled a list of beautiful and unique names that will perfectly complement Candis. From classic to modern, there's something for every family on this list. So, take a look and find the perfect name for your new addition.
Sister for Candis
For a brother
Famous people named Candis
- Candis Cayne, American actress and performance artist
- Candiss Nicole Gandy in Olympus Has Fallen as Actress
- Candise Lakota in Sunday School Musical as Actress
- Candis Nergaard in Stuart: A Life Backwards as Actress
Lists having Candis
- Girl names beginning with C
- African Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Glowing