Demaris name meaning
What does Demaris mean?
Demaris is version of darling Demario. Demario is variant of eternal and well-known Mario.
How do I pronounce Demaris?
The three syllabled name Demaris is pronounced, d(e)-ma-ris.
Variants of Demaris
Demario, Mario, Demarea, Marion, Marius, Damario, Marianus, Mark, DemareeNames that rhyme with Demaris
How popular is the name Demaris?
Demaris is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 124 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 1287 babies that have been given the name Demaris in United States. Demaris is a common name in Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Demaris around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Demaris
You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. You are always open to new adventures. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma.
Parents who liked Demaris, loved these names
- Uletta came from Hawaiian, African-Hausa, Old High German, Irish and Basque, meaning of Uletta is "Well Spoken and Wealthy". Uletta is shortened form of Ula.
- Ulu came from Germanic and Old English is used as a gender insensitive name is particulary used in Finnish and Swedish. Ulu is equivalent of Ulo in Greenlandic language
- Francena means Free and Little Frenchman used for baby girls is originated from Italian. Francena is derivative of Frances.
- Gardeen - Origin of Gardeen is in English, meaning of Gardeen is "Garden's Flower, Sweet Smelling Flower and Gardenia Flower" is given to girls. Gardeen is derivation of Gardenia.
- Diannah - Meaning of Diannah is Goddess of Woods and Hunting, Mythological Ancient Roman Divinity Diana was Noted for Beauty and Swiftness and Light is a girl name came from Indoeuropean. Diannah is derivation of Diane.
Sibling Names for Demaris
Introducing a list of sibling names for the unique and beautiful name, Demaris. If you're looking for inspiration to name your new baby's siblings, look no further! We've compiled a list of names that complement and go well with Demaris. Whether you're expecting twin girls or a boy and a girl, this list has something for everyone.
For a sister
Brother for Demaris
Famous people named Demaris
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Demaris
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Sailor
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean ruler
- Baby Names that mean Warlike
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Warring