Anahis meaning and origin
Odd girl name Anahis has origin in Hebrew and Persian is particulary used in Spanish and English. Anahis is variant of acclaimed and biblical Anais. Anais is variant of prevalent, biblical and eternal Anna. Odd Anais came from Persian and Hebrew is particulary used in Gujarati and French, meaning of Anais is "Grace and God has Shown Favour".
Variants of AnahisNames that rhyme with Anahis
Popularity of Anahis
Anahis is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 202 babies in United States have been named Anahis. The name is a common name in Venezuela while somewhat familiar name in Mexico. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Anahis
You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Travelling is your passion. You have a quick mind. Explore yourself more. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around.
If you like Anahis, you would love these names
- Naïg - Dominantly used in Breton, Naïg means "Gracious" is rooted from Hebrew
- Elke - Widespread girl name Elke means "Happiness or Of a Noble Kind" has its origin in Germanic and Old High German is mainly used in Swedish, Low German and German
- Abdiou means Servant of God is of Hebrew and Quran origin. Abdiou is derivative of Obadiah.
- Daniele means God is My Judge is principally used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish and is used for both boys and girls is originated from Hebrew
- Keziah - Keziah's meaning is Zimtblute or A Plant Name is used mainly in Finnish, Swedish and Danish has its origin in Hebrew is given to both sexes
Namesakes of Anahis
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Anahis
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Graceful