Ananias name meaning
On This Page
What does Ananias mean?
Acclaimed and Evergreen boy name Ananias is used commonly in English, Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian that of Hebrew origin, meaning of Ananias is "God was Gracious". Ananias is form of The Hebrew Name חֲנַנְיָה Meaning God is Gracious in Nordic and Greek languages.
How is Ananias regarded as a baby name?
Ananias is a unique and distinctive name for a baby boy that has its roots in Greek mythology. It's a name that carries with it an air of nobility and grace, making it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their child a name that stands out from the crowd.
Ananias is often associated with being a gift from the Lord, which adds to its appeal as a meaningful and significant name choice. It's a timeless name that exudes strength and character, making it ideal for parents looking for something traditional yet distinctive.
Overall, Ananias is a beautiful name that will surely make any baby boy stand out in the best possible way.
How do I pronounce Ananias?
The three syllabled name Ananias is pronounced, a-na-nias.
Variants of AnaniasNames that rhyme with Ananias
How popular is the name Ananias?
Ananias is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1883 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1883, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 892 on boy names chart when 36 babies were named Ananias.
Over 645 people have been named Ananias in United States. But Ananias is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in, Philippines and Mozambique.
As per our research, over 60000 people has been named Ananias globally.
Ananias in Nordic countries
Here's what numbers has to say about Ananias
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. You need to practice listening. You have the heart of a warrior. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Ananias
- Holm - Originated from English and Middle, Holm means "Island or Islanders" is a boy name is chiefly used in Norwegian, Finnish and English
- Katinka - Used in Icelandic and Norwegian unexpected, Katinka came from Russian and Old Greek and is bestowed upon baby girls, Katinka means "The Pure"
- Baldwin - Illustrous and Ceaseless Baldwins origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Baldwin is "Brave, Bold or Bold Friend Brave Friend", a boy name is majorly used in German, Bengali and Finnish
- Danja - Unfamiliar Danja has its origin in Slavic and Slavonic languages bestowed upon girls, Danja means "Give or Dane" is used largely in German, Danish and Slavic
- Magna - The girl name Magna is originated from Latin, Magna means "Great or Composition Of: 'Power'" is primarily used in English and Finnish languages
Sibling Names for Ananias
If you're looking for sibling names that go perfectly with "Ananias," then look no further. Whether you prefer classic or modern names, we've got you covered. Check out our list of 10 sibling names that match the uniqueness and beauty of "Ananias."
For a sister
Brother to Ananias
Famous people named Ananias
- Ananias Davisson, singing school teacher
- Ananias of Damascus, [http://studybible
- Ananias of Adiabene, Jewish merchant and mendicant proselytizer, probably of Hellenistic origin
- Ananias Dare, colonist of the Roanoke Colony of 1587
Lists having Ananias
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious