Anneli meaning and origin
Unexpected Anneli commonly is used in Swiss German, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian and Swedish aimed at baby girls, meaning of Anneli is "He (God) Was Gracious" is of Hebrew origin. Anneli is variant form of preeminent and biblical Anne. Anne is variant form of biblical and acclaimed Ann. Also Anne is variant form of biblical and celebrated Anna. Anne is French and English cognate of Anna. Also Anne is equivalent of Anders in Swedish language. Anne is also Norwegian cognate of Arne. Anne means Gracious, Favour and Graceful is originated from Hebrew. Anneli is form of pleasing Annelise. Annelise is form of Annaliese. Also Annelise is spelling variation of ANN;LIS. Meaning of Annelise is Liese, God and Elisabeth is originated from Germanic, Hebrew and German. Anneli is abridged form of Anna. Anna is variant form of Hanna    . Also Anna is variant of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek, Latin and Greek cognate of Channah or Hannah. Originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Unconventional Anna, Anna means "Food and Favour and Grace".
Variants of AnneliNames that rhyme with Anneli
Popularity of Anneli
Anneli is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 35 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 366 people have been named Anneli in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2802 in 2004. But Anneli is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in Sweden. As per our estimate, over 40000 people has been named Anneli globally.
Anneli in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Anneli?
Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. You have a quick mind. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Other names similar to Anneli
- Yan - Of Hebrew origin, Outlandish Yan means "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful" used as a unisex name is notably used in Russian, Norwegian and Slavic
- Anneli - Rare girl name Anneli is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Anneli is "He (God) Was Gracious" is principally used in German and Swedish languages
- Annul - Substantially used in Marathi and Oriya, Annul is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Annul is "Unsurpassed or Eternal"
- Velle - Velle's meaning is People is a baby boy name, particulary used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian came from Dutch
- Andor - Andor's meaning is Man or Adler is a baby boy name that came from Old Greek is used notably in Hungarian, Norwegian and Finnish
Namesakes of Anneli
- Anneli Björkling, of Finland was adjudged Miss International 1973 on 13 October
- Anneli Alhanko, Swedish ballet dancer and actress
- Anneli Särnblad, Swedish social democratic politician
- Anneli Ute Gabanyi, German political scientist, literary critic
- Anneli Jäätteenmäki, Finnish politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Anneli Drecker, Norwegian singer and actress
- Anneliese Asúnsolo in Lola: Érase una vez as Actress
- Anneli Ranta in Kolme suudelmaa as Actress
- Annelise Marie in The Standard v.15 as Actress
- Anneline Kriel in Kill and Kill Again as Actress
- Annelisa Weiland in Senor Smith as Actress
- Annelise Rains in Unfreedom as Actress
- Anneli Muller in Avengers: Age of Ultron as Stunts
- Anneliza Scott in Demolition Man as Actress
- Annelise Hesme in Hors de prix as Actress
- Anneliese van der Pol in Vampires Suck as Actress
- Anneli Aeristos is notable for her acting in movie Manden der fik lov at g�
- Anneli Sauli played the leading role of Ara in 1959 sci-fi movie Zurück aus dem Weltall.
Lists having Anneli
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ann
- Girl names that ends with -eli
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious