Genae meaning and origin
Genae is a variant form of celebrated and venerable Gina. Gina is variation of loved and durable Jean. Gina is Italian form of Gino. Of Japanese and Latin origin, Unorthodox Gina, Gina means "Race of Women and A Girl from the Farm". Also. Genae is version of all time favorite, sacred and predominant Genevieve. Genevieve is version of Guinevere.
Variants of Genae
Genevieve, Gina, Guinevere, Genny, Jennie, Genna, Jean, Gino, Geana, Ginna, Genia, Ginamarie, Gaenor, Jenifer, Gwennie, Gwenn, Gwenhwyfar, Jennifer, Jennye, Jennielee, Jane, Jenny, Geneva, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, John, Johannes, Jeanne, Ginno, Ginne, Geniah, Eugenios, Eugenius, Virginia, EugeniaNames that rhyme with Genae
Popularity of Genae
Genae is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 37 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 303 babies in United States have been named Genae. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Genae
When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others.
Do you like Genae? Other names you would love
- Brennan - Prevalently used in English and Irish preeminent, Brennan means "Smelly Hair or Descendant of Braonán Tear Drop" used as a unisex name is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic
- Macout - Meaning of Macout is Pledge or Hostage or Luminous came from Celtic
- Erina - Rare girl name Erina is originated from Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Erina is "Beautiful Lady, Poetic Name for Ireland or From Ireland" is used commonly in Arabic, Norwegian and English languages
- Konan - The curious boy name Konan is originated from Welsh and Celtic, Konan means "High"
- Keiran - Meaning of Keiran is The Black or Fight is used as a gender insensitive name which is prevalently used in Scottish and English is of Old Irish and Celtic origin
Namesakes of Genae
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Genae
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Gen
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Wave
- Baby Names that mean Race
- Baby Names that mean Women
- Baby Names that mean Smooth
- Baby Names that mean Soft
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Farm
- Baby Names that mean Virgin
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean King