Eelis name meaning
On This Page
What does Eelis mean?
Eelis means My God is Yahweh is a boy name, rooted from Hebrew is used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Eelis is a version of perennial, biblical and outstanding Elijah. Elijah is form of Elias in English language.
Isolated and Fresh Elijah came from Hebrew, meaning of Elijah is "Beautyful and My God is Yahweh". Eelis is form of Elis in Finnish language.
How do I pronounce Eelis?
Two syllabled Eelis is pronounced as eel-ihs.
Variants of Eelis
How popular is the name Eelis?
Eelis is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Eelis globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Eelis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Eelis
You are always open to new adventures. You are not used to standing in one place for too long because monotony isn't a thing you can get used to like many people today. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it.
Do you like Eelis? Other names you would love
- Gneisti - Originated from Old Norse, Gneisti is used in Icelandic and Old Norse used as a boy name, Gneisti means "Spark"
- Jørgun is Faroese cognate of Jørgen
- Ragnvald - Boy name Ragnvald is specifically used in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Danish, meaning of Ragnvald is "Rule or Advice" came from Old Norse
- Hildemut is equivalent of Hildimod in German language
- Qarsoq is used principally in Danish and Greenlandic is given to both boys and girls. Qarsoq is form of Karssoĸ in Greenlandic language
Sibling Names for Eelis
Introducing the name "Eelis," a unique and charming name for your little one. Are you searching for sibling names that complement Eelis? Look no further! We have curated a list of some of the best sibling names for Eelis that perfectly match its distinctiveness and beauty. Browse through our list to find inspiration for your baby's name.
Sister for Eelis
Brother for Eelis
Famous people named Eelis
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Eelis
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with E
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh