Elian name meaning
On This Page
What does Elian mean?
Famed Elian has its origin in Hebrew and Latin is chiefly used in Faroese, Spanish, Danish, English, Welsh, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish, Elian means "God is My Salvation" is aimed at both genders.
Elian is variation of all time favorite, frequently used and biblical Elijah. Elijah is form of Elias in English language. Well-Liked Elijah's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Elijah is "Loving, My God is Yahweh and Beautyful"..
The name is celebrated on July 20th.
What do we think of Elian as a name for a newborn?
Elian is a strong and powerful name for a newborn boy. Its origin is Spanish and implies that God is family and the light of the Lord will stay with him forever.
It also symbolizes loyalty, strength and faithfulness to the faith. The name implies that one should remain true to his beliefs, live by his principles and never back down from any challenge.
Elian holds a special place in the hearts of many people who have embraced its meaning as part of their culture. It's an excellent choice for someone looking for a unique name with strong spiritual connotations.
How do I pronounce Elian?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Elian is e-lian.
Variants of ElianNames that rhyme with Elian
How popular is the name Elian?
Elian is a popular name in United States given to over 6115 babies in 30 years. Currently the name is hotter than ever, it ranked 411st when 770 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names 2 times In France, Elian was once a common name since emerging in 1926 it has been given to over 3364 babies.
At the peak of its usage in 1949,. After 90 years, the name has past its prime.
Elian is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names.
Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 280 on boy names chart when 32 babies were named Elian. Over 220 people have been named Elian in Switzerland. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 400 names.
In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 311 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Elian. There are over 253 babies that have been given the name Elian in Belgium.
Elian is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 1048th. Over 179 people have been named Elian in England and Wales.
But Elian is a popular baby name in Syria where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in Lebanon. According to our evaluation, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Elian around the globe.
Elian in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Elian
You are creative and free-spirited. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping.
Do you like Elian? You would love these names
- Lony - Lony's meaning is Lion or Inspired By the Greek God Apollo is originated from Latin which is used substantially in Danish and Finnish is a baby girl name
- Mariline means Sea is used as a girl name is rooted from Egyptian and Latin
- Sylvain - Unconventional boy name Sylvain means "Forest or Wood" and is used dominantly in French is originated from Latin and French
- Ovid - Origin of Eminent and Rooted Ovid is in Old Norse and Latin, meaning of Ovid is "Ovis" which is used predominantly in Swedish, English and Norwegian is aimed at baby boys
- Christianni - Christianni's meaning is Anointed and Christian Follower of Christ is originated from Latin is used for baby girls. Christianni is resultant of Christian.
Sibling Names for Elian
Introducing a list of sibling names for the unique and modern baby name "Elian". Whether you're looking for a name that pairs perfectly with Elian, or simply seeking inspiration for naming your second or third child, these names are sure to fit the bill.
For a sister
Brother for Elian
Famous people named Elian
- Eliana Palermo in Viva el teatro as Actress
- Elianne Byrne in Episode #1.8183 as Actress
- Elianne Nadeau in The Party as Actress
- Eliane Chappuis in Gangs of New York as Actress
- Eliana López in Caracas amor a muerte as Actress
- Eliana Arroyo in Bloggers & Butterflies as Actress
- Eliana Miglio in Dèmoni as Actress
- Eliane Giardini in Olga as Actress
- Elian Parrino is an Argentine soccer player, who currently plays as a defender in the United Coquimbo of the First B of Chile.
- Elian Aguilar in movie Rojo sangre - 10 años a puro género as Director
Lists having Elian
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Eli
- Boy names that ends with -ian
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Salvation