Atalanta meaning and origin
Atalanta is equivalent of The Greek Name Αταλαντη Meaning Unbalanced: in Latin language.
Variants of AtalantaNames that rhyme with Atalanta
Popularity of Atalanta
Atalanta is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2005. Atalanta is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Atalanta?
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You have people who love you. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
If you like Atalanta, you would love these names
- Amaryllis - Atypical Amaryllis is used notably in Swedish, Greek and English is a girl name has its roots in Old Greek, Amaryllis means "The Word Amaryssein Meaning to Sparkle or Amaryssein"
- Ophely - Meaning of Ophely is Help or Help is of Greek origin
- Anthea - Offbeat Antheas origin is Old Greek is used as a girl name, meaning of Anthea is "Floriferous, Antheios or The Word Antheios Which is of the Meaning Flowery Blossom" is prevalently used in Norwegian, Finnish and English
- Jurij - Meaning of Jurij is Farmer or Earthworker is rooted from Old Greek which is commonly used in Slavic is aimed at baby boys
- Ondrej - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Ondrej specifically is used in Slavic and Czech is a boy name and rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Ondrej is "The Brave, The Manly or The Brave"
Namesakes of Atalanta
We could not find any notable namesake.