Christophoros meaning and origin
Christophoros is variant form of ever lasting, biblical and acclaimed Christopher. Christopher is English and German equivalent of Christophorus. Christopher is originated from Old Greek language, Christopher means "Bearer of Christ, Christ-bearer and To Carry".
Variants of ChristophorosNames that rhyme with Christophoros
Popularity of Christophoros
Christophoros is an uncommon name probably limited to Cyprus. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Christophoros globally.
What numbers say about Christophoros?
Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You hate people who play hard to get. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt.
Parents who liked Christophoros, loved these names
- Petru - Petrus origin is Old Greek bestowed upon both genders which is used majorly in Swedish and Romanian, meaning of Petru is "The Stone or The Rock"
- Marcion - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Marcion came from Greek bestowed upon boys, meaning of Marcion is "Dedicated to the God Mars"
- Antigone - Meaning of Antigone is Opposed to Birth or Anti Meaning Against has its origin in Old Greek and is used substantially in German is a girl name
- Margreth - Girl name Margreth is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Margreth is "The Pearl" is dominantly used in German and Norwegian
- Kyrillos is used dominantly in Swedish is a baby boy name is rooted from Greek. Kyrillos is Nordic equivalent of The Greek Name Κυριλλος
Namesakes of Christophoros
- Christophoros Burgaris, short-tenured successor of the famous Basil Boiannes as catepan of Italy