Ayub name meaning
What does Ayub mean?
Ayub's meaning is Name of a God or Companion of Prophet Muhammad is a baby boy name, particulary used in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish and Arabic is of Hebrew and Arabic origin. Ayub is variation of biblical, admired and unfading Job. Job is Nordic equivalent of Iob. Unwonted Job is originated from English and Hebrew, Job means "Persecuted Hated and Rejected".
Variants of AyubNames that rhyme with Ayub
How popular is the name Ayub?
Ayub is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 1670th when 94 boy were named Ayub. There are over 1150 babies that have been given the name Ayub in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 445 on boy names chart when 80 babies were given the name Ayub. There are over 1005 babies that have been given the name Ayub in England and Wales.
Ayub is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Ayub is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Ayub is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Kenya, Bangladesh, Russia and Somalia. At least, 290000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Ayub in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ayub
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You have a quick mind.
Looking for a name like Ayub? Please go through the following names
- Iha - Girl name Iha is used especially in Malayalam and Arabic, Iha means "The Earth, Wish or Desire"
- Qani - Boy name Qani means "Satisfied or Content" is used commonly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Tanveer - Odd unisex name Tanveer is used chiefly in Arabic and Marathi and originated from Sanskrit and Punjabi, Tanveer means "Rays of Light, Enlightened or Star"
- Shameera - Infrequent girl name Shameera means "A Flower" that of Hebrew origin is used largely in Tamil and Arabic
- Jama - Unexpected Jama is used mainly in Sanskrit, English and Arabic aimed at both genders, Jama means "Daughter" has its origin in English and Hebrew
Famous people named Ayub
- Ayub Shah Durrani, a son of Timur Shah
- Ayub Khan, and was, for a while
- Ayub Khan, Pakistani military dictator and the second President of Pakistan
- Ayub Bachchu, Bangladeshi musician
- Ayub Kalule, retired boxer from Uganda,
- Ayub Ogada, Kenya-born artist
- Ayub Khan-Din, British Pakistani actor
- Ayub Ommaya, French-Pakistani-American neurosurgeon and the inventor of the Ommaya reservoir
- Ayub Khoso in O21 as Actor
Lists having Ayub
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Companion
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Allah