Anisa meaning and origin
Of Arabic and Greek origin, Anomalous Anisa is used mostly in Bengali, Danish, Arabic, Malayalam, Telugu, Finnish, Swedish, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Norwegian and Hindi, Anisa means "Supreme, Joy and Pleasure, Friendly, Without Night, Loveable, Of Good Company or Affectionate" is given to both sexes. Anisa is form of Aanisah. Aanisah is version of renowned Anissa. Unfamiliar Arabic Aanisah, meaning of Aanisah is "Maiden and Young Lady" is used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic. Anisa is equivalent of Anis in Arabic language.
Variants of AnisaNames that rhyme with Anisa
Popularity of Anisa
Anisa used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1958 and over 4995 babies have been given the name in 54 years. At the peak of its usage in 1967,. However after 54 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, In England and Wales, Anisa was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 2339 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1997,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years.
Anisa is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 110 on girl names chart when 58 babies were given the name Anisa. Over 719 people have been named Anisa in Switzerland. Anisa is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 388 on girl names chart when 26 babies were named Anisa. Over 300 people have been named Anisa in Belgium.
Anisa is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1959 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 421 babies in France have been named Anisa. The given name is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Anisa is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 10000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Indonesia, Bangladesh, Tajikistan, Philippines, Pakistan, Yemen, Nepal, Iran, Ethiopia, Somalia, Russia and Kenya. As per our evaluation, over 350000 babies have been bestowed Anisa around the globe.
Anisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Anisa
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are a good listener and friend. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You are a child of change. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life.
If you like Anisa, you would love these names
- Fawziya is used dominantly in Gujarati, Arabic and Kannada is a baby girl name, Fawziya means "Victorious or Successful"
- Seerat - Meaning of Seerat is Fame, Heart or Desired or Longed For is a baby girl name is used prevalently in Sindhi and Gujarati
- Alin - Of Celtic origin, Unorthodox Alin is commonly used in Sanskrit, Gujarati and Kannada and a gender-neutral name, Alin means "Comely, Bearer of the Light or Scorpion"
- Amanah - Chiefly used in Arabic and Arabic new-fangled and unexpected, Amanah means "The Gift, Trust or Faithful to Believe" is a gender insensitive name
- Nawel means Thanks or Favor is largely used in Arabic and French and is aimed at baby girls is of Arabic origin
Namesakes of Anisa
- Anisa Phillips, Category:Washington University in St
- Anisa Johnson in The Return of Brimsleys Walk as Actress
- Anisa George in Building America in Bethlehem as Director
- Anisa Butt in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara as Actress
- Anisa Guajardo Anisa Raquel Braff Guajardo is an American-Mexican soccer player who plays as a forward in Melbourne City.
- Actor Anisa Dickens, renowned for movie Thirteen
- Anisa Markarian, from 1988 flick Pranvera serdhi vetem, who portrayed the N.
Lists having Anisa
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ani
- Girl names that ends with -isa
- Baby Names that mean Supreme
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Pleasure
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Night
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Affectionate