Yekaterina meaning and origin
Used majorly in English and Russian uncustomary, Yekaterina is used as a baby girl name, Yekaterina means "The Pure" is of Old Greek origin. Yekaterina is version of renowned Karine. Karine is version of renowned Carina. Also Karine is a version of famous Karin. Karine is also a version of famous Karina. Karine is German and English cognate of Carine. Also Karine is form of Cara in English language. Karine is also equivalent of Carine in English and German languages. Karine is also equivalent of Carina in German language. Karine is also form of Karen in Russian and French languages. Karine is also form of Karina in English language. Meaning of Karine is Beloved and Pretty has its origin in Latin, Old Greek and Italian.
Variants of Yekaterina
Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Karine, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Catelynn, Catharina, Ecaterina, Caarina, Karena, Caron, Carin, Karolina, Oskarine, Carrine, Caira, Carry, Carola, Carolina, Caren, Karra, Anakaren, Karenlee, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Katie
View middle names that goes with Yekaterina like Mettie, Kizzie, Glie, Luciana, Elianna, Wiktoria,Names that rhyme with Yekaterina
Popularity of Yekaterina
Yekaterina is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 10915 (2005) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. Also, Yekaterina is a familiar name in Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Poland, Kazakhstan and Russia. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Yekaterina?
In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. You have people who love you. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before.
Looking for names similar to Yekaterina? Please go through the following names
- Filipa - The rare and fresh girl name Filipa is used particulary in Slavic and Polish. Its origin is in Old Greek, Filipa means "Friend or Horse or Friend of Horses"
- Margarethe - Offbeat and Venerable Margarethe mainly is used in Swedish, Scandinavian and Danish is originated from Old Greek is a girl name, meaning of Margarethe is "The Pearl"
- Nikodem - The odd and fresh boy name Nikodem is of Old Greek origin, used in Polish language, Nikodem means "Victory of the People"
- Philips means Son of Philip is used normally as a boy name specifically used in English has origin in Old Greek
- Neza - Of Old Greek origin, Neza is used primarily in Slavic and Slovenian, Neza means "The Chaste or The Pure" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Yekaterina
- Yekaterina Shatnaya, athlete from Kazakhstan, who competes in triathlon
- Yekaterina Kuskova, Russian economist
- Yekaterina Geltzer, prima ballerina of the Bolshoi Ballet
- Yekaterina Peshkova, Soviet human rights activist and humanitarian
- Yekaterina Podkopayeva, retired middle distance runner
- Yekaterina Kondratyeva, Russian sprinter who specializes in the 200 metres
- Yekaterina Savchenko, high jumper
- Yekaterina Grigoryeva, Russian sprint athlete
- Yekaterina Rozenberg, retired Russian runner
- Yekaterina Bikert, Russian athlete
- Yekaterina Puzanova, Russian middle distance runner
- Yekaterina Khoroshikh, female hammer thrower from Russia
- Yekaterina Sankovskaya, Russian dancer
- Yekaterina Volkova, Russian long-distance runner
- Yekaterina Mironova, Russian skeleton racer
- Yekaterina Golubeva, Russian actress, perhaps best known for her role
- Yekaterina Budanova, fighter pilot
- Yekaterina Vorontsova-Dashkova, closest female friend of Empress Catherine the Great and a major figure of the Russian Enlightenment
- Yekaterina Gamova, retired Russian volleyball player
- Yekaterina Furtseva, Furtseva was born in Vyshny Volochyok
- Yekaterina Abramova, Russian speed skater
- Yekaterina Lobysheva, retired Russian speed skater
- Yekaterina Rednikova, Russian theatre and film actress
- Yekaterina Lavrentyeva, Russian luger
- Yekaterina Sheremeteva, founder of naturalistic museum
- Yekaterina Zelenko, Soviet Ukrainian war pilot
- Yekaterina Vasilyeva in Chernaya Molniya as Actress
- Yekaterina Kiev in En tramite de adopción as Actress
- Yekaterina Karsten Yekaterina Anatolievna Karsten is a Byzantine T-shirt that came to be
- Yekaterina Aleksandrovskaya is renowned for her acting in movie Talanty i poklonniki
- In 1992 action movie, Krysinyy ugol, Yekaterina Kmit played Milka.
- Yekaterina Korchagina-Aleksandrovskaya, from 1938 drama flick Pobeda, who characterized the Mother Samoylova.
- In 1983 family film, Zhivaya raduga, Yekaterina Lychyova portrayed N.
- In 1941 drama, war flick, Frontovye podrugi, Yekaterina Melentyeva portrayed Shura.
- In 1985 drama flick, Vozvrashchenie Batterflyay, Yekaterina Kazantseva characterized N.
- Yekaterina Lyakhova characterized the small character of Mary McLennan in 1994 drama, history movie Son v nachale tumana.