Bahusruta meaning and origin
Bahusruta means Extremely Learned or Much Heard is majorly used in Sanskrit and Hindi is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Bahusruta
Popularity of Bahusruta
Bahusruta is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bahusruta
Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. You are always being straight. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. You are always open to experience something new.
Go through the following names similar to Bahusruta
- Suradhip - Boy name Suradhip means "Lord of Gods" is commonly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Erawat - The boy name Erawat means "The Celestial White Elephant of Indra" is dominantly used in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Dyuksa - Used primarily in Hindi and Sanskrit, Dyuksa means "Light or Brilliant" is used for boys
- Yagnash - Commonly used in Hindi and Sanskrit, Yagnash means "Lord of the Yagna or Wish" is a boy name
- Vedashva - Meaning of Vedashva is Carrying Fame or A River used for boys is commonly used in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Bahusruta
We could not find any notable namesake.