Janaya meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Janaya is originated from Hebrew language is a gender insensitive name notably used in English, Janaya means "God has Answered, Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean, Female Version of John, The Lord is Gracious or Wild Flower". Janaya is variant of outstanding and biblical Janna. Janna is diminutive of Johanna. Also Janna is diminutive of names ending in 'Ianna "or" Ianne ". Janna is English form of Jan. Also Janna is form of Johanna in German, Hebrew and Dutch languages. Janna is also equivalent of Jane in English and Scandinavian languages. Janna is also German, Dutch and English cognate of Johanna. Janna is also Hebrew cognate of Johana. Originated from Arabic and Hebrew, Anomalous Janna, Janna means "Heaven, God Rests and Sky". Janaya is variant form of biblical, persistent and illustrous Jane. Jane is form of JeanneJean. Also Jane is variation of biblical and well-liked Joan. Jane is diminutive of names ending in "Jane". Jane is effeminate form of John or. Jane is English cognate of Johanna. Predominantly used in Tamil, English and Kannada unexpected, Jane, meaning of Jane is "Yahweh is Gracious, God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful" is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of JanayaNames that rhyme with Janaya
Popularity of Janaya
In United States, Janaya was once a common name since emerging in 1973 it has been given to over 3550 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2002,. After 46 years, the name has past its prime. Janaya is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 1928 in 2002. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2007. According to our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been named Janaya globally.
Janaya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Janaya
Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. Your failures motivate you. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Looking for a name like Janaya? Please go through the following names
- Chivon means Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful is used as a girl name which is mainly used in English is of Hebrew origin. Chivon is derived from Siobhan.
- Atlee - Atlee's meaning is Place Name or The Meadow is used prevalently in English, a gender-neutral name has origin in Hebrew
- Jowel - Uncustomary and Modern unisex name Jowel means "Yahweh is God and Lord God" has its origin in Hebrew language. Jowel is derivation of Joelle.
- Isabet has its origin in Hebrew, Isabet means "God Protects My House"
- Peppe - Boy name Peppe is predominantly used in Italian, meaning of Peppe is "He (God) Will Add" is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Janaya
- Janaya Stephens, Canadian film actress prominently featured
- Janaya Pender in The Matrix as Actress
- Janaya Black directed the movie I Am My Sister's Keeper
Lists having Janaya
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Jan
- Girl names that ends with -aya
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Modern
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Wild
- Baby Names that mean Flower