Abigale meaning and origin
Origin of Renowned Abigale is in Hebrew language bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Abigale is "My Father Rejoices" is predominantly used in Swedish, Finnish and English. Abigale is variant form of illustrous and ceaseless Abigail. Abigail is English and German cognate of Abigael. Originated from Hebrew, Renowned Abigail, Abigail means "My Father Rejoices and Father's Joy".
Variants of AbigaleNames that rhyme with Abigale
Popularity of Abigale
Abigale used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1958 and over 5593 babies have been given the name in 51 years. When at its peak in 2003,. However after 51 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Abigale is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 900. Over 296 babies in England and Wales have been named Abigale. Also, it appeared first time in 2001 on baby girl names list of Ireland.
Also, Abigale is a familiar name in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Philippines and Nigeria. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Abigale?
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You always act like everything's just great.
You would love these names similar to Abigale
- Elyéser - Elyéser means "God has Rescued" has its origin in Hebrew
- Mazhoïg - The Mazhoïg means "Gift of God" has origin in Hebrew
- Carmelina - Unorthodox Carmelina came from Hebrew is largely used in German and Swedish, a girl name, meaning of Carmelina is "Fruit Garden, Fruitful Land or Our Lady of Mount Carmel"
- Jachen has its origin in Hebrew and Rhaeto-Romanic languages is used as a baby boy name and is notably used in Rhaeto-Romanic, Jachen means "Supplanter or Holder of the Heel"
- Jemmie - The queer unisex name Jemmie means "One Who Supplants" has its origin in English and Hebrew languages
Namesakes of Abigale
- Abigale Corrigan in Headed South for Christmas as Actress