Jennine name meaning
On This Page
What does Jennine mean?
Originated from Hebrew, Offbeat Jennine is used commonly as a girl name is used in English. Jennine is variation of ceaseless and biblical Jean. Jean is variant of popular and ceaseless John.
Jean is French form of Johannes. Also Jean is Scottish and English cognate of Jeanne. Originated from Hebrew, Offbeat Jean, Jean means "John and God is Merciful". Also. Jennine is another transcription of Jeanine.
Jeanine is variation of ever lasting and loved Jane. Jeanine is a short of Jeanne and Johanna. Also Jeanine is shortened form of Jean. Jeanine is form of Jeanne in French language.
Is Jennine a pleasant name for a baby?
Jennine is a beautiful baby girl name with Hebrew origins. It has a simple yet elegant sound to it and its meaning, "God is gracious" adds a spiritual touch.
Jennine stands out as it's not as common as other names, making it a unique and special choice for parents looking for something different.
How do I pronounce Jennine?
Three syllabled Jennine is pronounced as j(e)-nni-ne.
Variants of JennineNames that rhyme with Jennine
How popular is the name Jennine?
Jennine is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1937 and was last seen in 2007, during its 55 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names.
In 1971, it ranked 1709th when 53 girl were named Jennine. Over 1239 people have been named Jennine in United States. Also, Jennine is a familiar name in Canada and England.
At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jennine
Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. Love is most important in your life. You possess great communication skills. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can.
Do you like Jennine? You would love these names
- Nathania - Anomalous Nathania is originated from Hebrew is dominantly used in English, Nathania means "Yahweh has Given Gift of Yahweh or Give" is aimed at girls
- Joane - Uncustomary Joane is used predominantly in English, English and Punjabi aimed at both sexes, Joane means "God is Merciful, God is Gracious or Nature" has its origin in Hebrew
- Isolt means God Protects My House used for baby girls and is used in English has its origin in Hebrew
- Abner - Commonly Accepted and Venerable boy name Abner is originated from Hebrew, used in English and Assamese languages, Abner means "Father of Light, Ab or Father of Lights". Among boy names, customary Abner was spotted at 480th position in 1910 in United States
- Johannick means God is Merciful has origin in Hebrew
Middle names for Jennine
Complement Jennine with any of the sweet and familiar middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Jennine.
Famous people named Jennine
- Jennine Baker in The Contractor as Miscellaneous Crew
- Jennine Babo is known for her acting in video Death from Beyond 2
Lists having Jennine
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jen
- Girl names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Lord