Benedikt name meaning
On This Page
What does Benedikt mean?
Outlandish Benedikt is originated from Latin, Benedikt means "Blessed One" aimed at baby boys is used in Icelandic, Norwegian, Dutch, German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Old Norse. Benedikt is version of biblical, desirable and timeless Benedict.
Originated from English and Latin, Uncommon Benedict, Benedict means "Blessed and The Blessed". Benedikt is Norse cognate of Benedictus.
How do I pronounce Benedikt?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Benedikt as b(e)-nedi-kt. Some people pronounce it as ben(e)-dikt.
Variants of BenediktNames that rhyme with Benedikt
How popular is the name Benedikt?
Benedikt is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. During its 21 years of usage in Switzerland, it had made up to just the top 400 boy names.
Over 202 babies in Switzerland have been named Benedikt. But Benedikt is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 9000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Benedikt around the globe.
Benedikt in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Benedikt?
You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life.
If you like Benedikt, you would love these names
- Nerina - Mostly used in Italian far-out, Nerina means "Sea Nymph or The Word Nereis with the Meaning Sea Nymph" is a baby girl name has its origin in Old Greek and Latin
- Romania - Romania's meaning is Roman is originated from Latin is a baby girl name
- Dary - Meaning of Dary is Give has origin in Latin is bestowed upon both sexes
- Benicia - Origin of Unorthodox Benicia is in Latin is used largely in Spanish aimed at baby girls, meaning of Benicia is "Blessed". Benicia is resulted from Benecia.
- Mandi - Primarily used in Swedish and Danish darling, Mandi aimed at girls, meaning of Mandi is "She who Must be Loved or In Love" is originated from Latin
Sibling Names for Benedikt
If you're considering the name Benedikt for your little one, you may be searching for sibling names that complement it perfectly. Look no further than this list, which includes a range of options from classic and traditional to trendy and unique. Whether you're expecting another boy or girl, there's sure to be a name on this list that will suit your family's style.
For a sister
Names for Benedikt's brother
Famous people named Benedikt
- Benedikt Dreyer, German sculptor
- Benedikt Isserlin, was formerly Reader
- Benedikt Livshits, poet and writer of the Silver Age of Russian Poetry
- Benedikt Niese, German classical scholar
- Benedikt Schack, composer and tenor of the Classical era
- Benedikt Roezl, traveller, gardener and botanist
- Benedikt Sigurðsson Gröndal, was Prime Minister of Iceland for the Social Democratic Party
- Benedikt Sarnov, Moscow literary critic
- Benedikt Rejt, also known as Benedikt Rieth, Benedikt Reyd
- Benedikt Böhm, German extreme ski mountaineer and extreme skier
- Benedikt Fernandez, German football goalkeeper
- Benedikt Höwedes, German professional footballer
- Benedikte Hansen in Daisy Diamond as Actress
- Benedikt Erlingsson in Direktøren for det hele as Actor
- Benedikt Blaskovic in Bad Hero as Actor
- Benedikt Kotruljević, also known as Beno Kotruljević o Benedetto Cotrugli was an Italian trader, economist, scientist, diplomat and humanist.
- Benedikt Brydern in movie Stag Night as Composer
- Benedikt Bauernberger, from 2002 film Die Wirtin, who played Wasilij Michailowitch Ordynow.
Lists having Benedikt
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with B
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Norse Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Ben
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean One