Babbett meaning and origin
Far-out Babbett is used particulary in Danish is a baby girl name is of Hebrew origin. Babbett is variant form of pious and long standing Babette. Babette is a variant of evergreen and popular Barbara. Also Babette is a version of in fashion leading, prominent and biblical Elizabeth. Babette is French form of Barbara. Also Babette is form of Elisabeth in French language. Meaning of Babette is Strangers and God is Fullness is of Latin and Hebrew origin.
Variants of Babbett
View middle names that goes with Babbett like Ione, Aleyna, Atlanta, Maryse, Marinette,Names that rhyme with Babbett
Popularity of Babbett
Babbett is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1964. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Babbett?
Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know.
Do you like Babbett? Read these names too
- Joé - The Joé is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Joé is "Lord God"
- Easten - Of Old English origin, Uncustomary Easten means "Power and Force" is used as a boy name. Easten is derived from on.
- Beckie - Dominant and Conifer Hebrew Beckie means "Tied or Form of Rebecca" used largely in Danish and English is bestowed upon girls
- Liev - Recent and Creative and adventurous Russian-Hebrew Liev means "Heart of the Lion" is given to boys
- Lizette - Celebrated and Perennial unisex name Lizette is used principally in English and Finnish, meaning of Lizette is "My God is Abundance or Consecrated to God" has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Babbett
We could not find any notable namesake.