Cayne meaning and origin
The offbeat boy name Cayne is particulary used in English has origin in Hebrew. Cayne is form of celebrated and biblical Cain. Cain is variant of renowned Kane. Originated from Celtic and Hebrew, Offbeat Cain, Cain means "Warrior's Son, Beautiful and Craftsman" is particulary used in Welsh and English.
Variants of Cayne
View middle names that goes with Cayne like Guye, Waen,Names that rhyme with Cayne
Popularity of Cayne
Cayne is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1993 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2009, it ranked 3914th when 26 boys were named Cayne. Over 330 babies in United States have been named Cayne. At least, 300 people globally have carried Cayne as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Cayne?
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Your failures motivate you. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping.
You would love these names similar to Cayne
- Raffaela - Uncustomary and Venerable girl name Raffaela is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Raffaela is "God Heals or God has Healed" is used majorly in Italian language
- Jenette - Unusual and Ever lasting girl name Jenette means "God is Gracious, God's Gracious Gift and Yahweh is Gracious" and is rooted from Hebrew language is specifically used in French and English. Jenette is resulted from Janet.
- Ep is originated from Hebrew, Ep means "of My Affliction", Double Fertile and Doubly Fruitful" used as a baby boy name is used in English. Ep is short version of Ephraim.
- Abisai - Notably used in English far-out, Abisai means "My Father is a Gift and Gift of the Father" used as a gender insensitive name came from Hebrew. Abisai is derivation of Abishai.
- Vered mainly is used in Hebrew aimed at boys has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Vered is "Rose or A Rose"
Namesakes of Cayne
We could not find any notable namesake.