Bethanni name meaning
What does Bethanni mean?
Bethanni is spelling variant of Bethani. Bethani is a version of biblical and well-known Bethany.
Variants of BethanniNames that rhyme with Bethanni
How popular is the name Bethanni?
Bethanni is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our evaluation, over 20 people has been named Bethanni globally.
What numbers say about Bethanni?
You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You have an artistic soul and love life. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. It hurts even being around evil people because you are so sensitive to evil and injustice. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions.
Other names similar to Bethanni
- Jeram - Prevalently used in Marathi, Kannada and Tamil, Jeram means "Brother of Gertrude" has its roots in Hebrew is used for baby boys
- Yovela - Yovela's meaning is Rejoicing aimed at baby girls is originated from Hebrew
- Cassiel - The unfamiliar unisex name Cassiel means "The Name of an Archangel" is originated from Hebrew language
- Yanne - The Yanne means "God is Merciful", majorly used in Breton has origin in Hebrew
- Macayla - Anomalous Macayla is originated from Hebrew is chiefly used in English and Hindi, Macayla means "Unique" is a girl name
Famous people named Bethanni
We could not find any notable namesake.