Jermaria name meaning
What does Jermaria mean?
Jermaria is combination of cherished Jer and preeminent, modish and all time favorite Maria. Maria is derived from Mary, which itself is Greek and Latin cognate of Mirjam. Maria is Greek and Latin cognate of Mirjam, which itself is Latin and Greek equivalent of Mirjam. Also Maria is Latin and Greek equivalent of Mirjam.
Variants of Jermaria
Jer, Maria, Jeremy, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Geremia, Jerr, Jeremiah, Jeremias, Marriam, Miriam, Mary, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maarika, Marja, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Angelos, Angelus, Angelica, Angelina, Angela
View middle names that goes with Jermaria like Evangeline, Boey, Ulma, Ailani,Names that rhyme with Jermaria
How popular is the name Jermaria?
Jermaria is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. According to our research, over 6 babies have been named Jermaria globally.
What numerology tells about Jermaria?
You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success.
Other names similar to Jermaria
- Ichabod - The boy name Ichabod means "No Glory". Its origin is in Hebrew is commonly used in English
- Madaline - Eminent and Evergreen girl name Madaline has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Madaline is "One who is Elevated, From the High Tower and Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene" is used principally in English. Madaline is another transcription of Madeline.
- Ezra - Dominant and Conifer Hebrew Ezra means "Help God is Help, (God Is) Help or God's Help", mainly used in Swedish and French is given to both genders. On baby boy chart, admired Ezra bagged 59th position in 2018 in United States
- Joannick - The Joannick is rooted from Hebrew, Joannick means "God is Merciful"
- Abelia - Girl name Abelia is originated from Hebrew, Abelia means "Fragility or Breath Vapor" is principally used in French
Famous people named Jermaria
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jermaria
- Girl names beginning with J
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -aria
- Girl names that starts with Jer
- Baby Names that mean Beginning
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellious
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Sorrowful
- Baby Names that mean Unruly
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Purity