Bethanye name meaning
Meaning: House of Poverty, Name of the Village, House and Worshipper of God
Add to favorites
What does Bethanye mean?
Bethanye is variant transcription of Bethanie. Bethanie is version of preeminent and biblical Bethany.
Variants of Bethanye
Bethanie, Bethany, Bathany, Bethan, BethaniaNames that rhyme with Bethanye
How popular is the name Bethanye?
Bethanye is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. At least, 20 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Bethanye?
Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You should focus on your personal progress too. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted.
Parents who liked Bethanye, loved these names
- Abital - Girl name Abital is specifically used in Hebrew, meaning of Abital is "My Father is Dew" came from Hebrew
- Jasa - Of Hebrew origin, Long standing and Admired Jasa is mostly used in Polish is a baby girl name. Jasa is Polish cognate of Jane
- Jerad - Renowned Jerad came from Hebrew bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jerad is "He Descends or Descent" is predominantly used in English
- Marei - Meaning of Marei is Bitterness is used as a baby girl name which is majorly used in German has origin in Hebrew
- Yannys - Girl name Yannys means "Gift of God, God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious" is originated from Hebrew language. Yannys is resultant of Yannis.
Famous people named Bethanye
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bethanye
- Girl names beginning with B
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God
Share your opinion on Bethanye