Jasa meaning and origin
Jasa is form of Jane in Polish language.
Variants of Jasa
Jane, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Joan, Johanna, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Jeanne, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Ioana, Jovanka, Joanthony, Joanna, Ióan, Hansi, Jona, Acia, Asiamarie, Aisha, Jennye, Jennielee, Guinevere, Gwenhwyfar, Genevieve, Jenny, Hana, Hanka, Anna, Janael, Mary-Jane, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, MaryNames that rhyme with Jasa
Popularity of Jasa
Jasa is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 224 people have been named Jasa in United States. But Jasa is a popular baby name in Nepal where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in India. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Jasa globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jasa
To have letter J as your cornerstone means to stand for fairness, balance, justice, and equality. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
Go through the following names similar to Jasa
- Sabinka - Sabinka's meaning is Woman from the Sabine Tribe, Sweet or Sabine and Sabine Woman is rooted from Latin and is primarily used in Polish is used for baby girls. Sabinka is resultant of Sabina.
- Boleslawa - Majorly used in Polish, Boleslawa is used as a girl name, meaning of Boleslawa is "Great Glory or Powerful Glory" has origin in Old Slavic and Slavonic
- Ludwika - Unwonted and Modern girl name Ludwika is substantially used in Polish, Ludwika means "Composition, Famous or Struggle" has origin in Germanic
- Henryka - Curious girl name Henryka is used principally in Polish, meaning of Henryka is "Home, Rich or Homeland" has its origin in Germanic and Old High German
- Bronislaw - Outlandish Bronislaw has its origin in Slavonic and Old Slavic, Bronislaw means "Slava or Bron" and is bestowed upon baby boys is specifically used in Polish
Namesakes of Jasa
- Jasae in Road House as Actress