Bethanie name meaning
What does Bethanie mean?
Unwonted Hebrew Bethanie is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in English, Danish and Swedish. Bethanie is variant form of dominant and biblical Bethany. Bethany is variant form of biblical and trendy Bethan. Bethany is equivalent of Bethania in English language. Unwonted Hebrew Bethany, meaning of Bethany is "Worshipper of God, House and House of Figs".
How does Bethanie sound as a baby name?
Bethanie is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. Its Hebrew roots mean 'House of Figs' so it has a nice, natural feel to it. It's a strong and powerful name that stands out from the more common girl names while still having a softness to it. It also has an interesting history with its Biblical connections, making it ideal for parents looking for something meaningful yet modern. Bethanie is the perfect combination of traditional values and modern style!
How do I pronounce Bethanie?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Bethanie as b(e)-tha-nie.
Variants of Bethanie
Bethanye, Bethany, Bethan, Bethania, Bathany, Bechan, Elisheba, BetNames that rhyme with Bethanie
How popular is the name Bethanie?
In United States, Bethanie was once a common name since emerging in 1950 it has been given to over 3656 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1987,. However after 66 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Also, Bethanie is a common name in England and Wales given to over 966 babies in 23 years. At its zenith in 1996, it ranked 260th when 144 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Bethanie is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1990 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 2218th. Also, Bethanie is a familiar name in Haiti, DR Congo and England. As per our evaluation, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Bethanie around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Bethanie
Introvert people like you should learn how to have more fun. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Other names similar to Bethanie, for would be moms
- Marie-Josée means Princess of the Sea or God Adds came from Hebrew
- Madelon - Origin of Atypical and Conifer Madelon is in Hebrew, meaning of Madelon is "Native of Magdala or Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene" used predominantly in Finnish, French and Swedish is bestowed upon baby girls
- Elsy means God is Fullness used for baby girls is originated from Hebrew is chiefly used in Danish, Finnish and English
- Jelscha - Used especially in Rhaeto-Romanic and Frisian, Jelscha means "Hero of God, God is Strong and Strong Man of God" is of Rhaeto-Romanic origin is a girl name. Jelscha is short form of Jella.
- Kaëlligue has its origin in Hebrew, Kaëlligue means "Who is Like God"
Middle names for Bethanie
There are plenty of familiar and all the rage middle names that fit after "Bethanie". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Bethanie.
Sibling Names for Bethanie
Introducing a list of sibling names for the beautiful and timeless baby name, Bethanie. Whether you're looking for a name that complements Bethanie's unique qualities or simply want to find names that sound great together, our selection has got you covered! Check out these perfect names for siblings of a little Bethanie.
For a sister
Names for Bethanie's brother
Famous people named Bethanie
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands, American professional tennis player
- Bethanie Morrissey is famous for directing short Out of the Sky
- Bethanie Ann Frank, from 2006 thriller movie Dangerous Dealings, who characterized Marie Sanders.
Lists having Bethanie
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Worshipper
- Baby Names that mean God