Betje meaning and origin
Betje's meaning is My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn is originated from Hebrew and a girl name is used largely in Dutch. Betje is a version of venerable and biblical Betty. Betty is version of desirable and all time favorite Beata. Also Betty is form of imperishable and renowned Berta. Betty is also variation of frequently used and conifer Barbara. Betty is short form of ElisabethElizabeth. Betty is equivalent of Elisabet in English language. Of Hebrew origin, Betty, Betty means "Form of Elizabeth and My God is Abundance".
Variants of BetjeNames that rhyme with Betje
Popularity of Betje
Betje is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Betje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Betje?
You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. Learn what makes you happy. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will.
Do you like Betje? You would love these names
- Josea - Anomalous Josea came from Hebrew is commonly used in English, meaning of Josea is "Yahweh Supports and Jehovah has Healed" is used for both genders. Josea is resulted from Josiah.
- Jarren - Unwonted Jarren is originated from Hebrew, Jarren means "To Sing" commonly used in English is bestowed upon both genders
- Ramya - Unheard-of Ramya is used commonly in Gujarati, Marathi and Kannada is originated from Hebrew, Ramya means "Beautiful, Natural or God is Exalted" is a gender insensitive name
- Aviad - The curious boy name Aviad is used specifically in Hebrew, Aviad means "Everlasting Father" has origin in Hebrew
- Basye is used mostly in Yiddish has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name, Basye means "Daugther of Yahweh and Daughter of Yahweh". Basye is short version of Batyah.
Namesakes of Betje
- Betje Wolff, Dutch novelist who, with Agatha "Aagje" Deken