Anglea meaning and origin
Curious girl name Anglea has its origin in Old Greek is used principally in English. Anglea is variant form of biblical and persistent Angela. Angela is form of durable and widely accepted Angelica. Also Angela is form of renowned and biblical Angelina. Angela is a feminine of Angelus. Curious Old Greek Angela, meaning of Angela is "Heavenly Messenger and Messenger of God".
Variants of AngleaNames that rhyme with Anglea
Popularity of Anglea
Anglea is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1954 and was last seen in 1996, during its 40 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1972, it ranked 1132nd when 97 girl were named Anglea. There are over 1489 babies that have been given the name Anglea in United States. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Anglea as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Anglea
There isn't a person you can't charm. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Other names similar to Anglea, for soon-to-be-parents
- Caylin - Unheard-of Caylin primarily is used in English is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Caylin is "The Pure and Girls" is a gender-neutral name. Caylin is resulted from Caitlin.
- Kasper - Darling Kasper is used particulary in Danish and English aimed at baby boys, Kasper means "Treasurer" is of Old Persian and Old Greek origin
- Jolanthe - The girl name Jolanthe means "Violets Bloom or Violet" and is used largely in Finnish, German and Swedish is originated from English and Old Greek languages
- Chrysant - Chrysants origin is Greek, meaning of Chrysant is "Gold Flower"
- Griet has its origin in Old Greek and Greek, Griet means "Pearl" principally used in Danish and Dutch is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Anglea
We could not find any notable namesake.