Bettha meaning and origin
Bettha is variant spelling of Betta. Betta is version of acclaimed and all time favorite Bette. Also Betta is variant form of pleasing Bet. Betta's meaning is The Blessed came from Latin and Hebrew.
Variants of BetthaNames that rhyme with Bettha
Popularity of Bettha
Bettha is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bettha
You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general.
Looking for names similar to Bettha? Please go through the following names
- Siloë - The Siloë is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Siloë is "Weapon, Bough or Armor"
- Yannaëlle - The Yannaëlle is used primarily in Breton is originated from Hebrew, Yannaëlle means "God is Merciful"
- Elison - Elison's meaning is Ellis' Son is used as a unisex name and is predominantly used in English and English came from English and Hebrew
- Melchor - Used commonly in Spanish and Tagalog unusual, Melchor means "King (Yahweh) is Light" and of Hebrew and Old Persian origin is a baby boy name
- Elyézer is originated from Hebrew, Elyézer means "God has Rescued"
Namesakes of Bettha
We could not find any notable namesake.