Caiden name meaning
What does Caiden mean?
Darling Caiden is used predominantly in English aimed at both genders, Caiden means "Son of Cadán" has its origin in Old Irish, Celtic, Old English and Arabic. Caiden is variant of illustrous Cade. Cade is diminutive of Cadell. Cade means Lumpy, Gentle and Barrel-maker is notably used in English and English came from Old English and Welsh. Caiden is variant form of pleasing Kadin. Kadin is a version of widespread Caden. Widespread Kadin came from Arabic and Celtic, meaning of Kadin is "Companion and Little Battle" is used dominantly in English and Arabic. Caiden is version of customary Caden. Caden is variation of admired Cade. Also Caden is form of widely accepted Kadin. Of Old Irish and Old English origin, Widely Accepted Caden, Caden means "Son of Cadán".
How do I pronounce Caiden?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Caiden is ca(i)-den.
Variants of CaidenNames that rhyme with Caiden
How popular is the name Caiden?
Caiden was a popular name in United States. Over 18951 babies have been named Caiden since 1990. When at its peak in 2008, 1402 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 250th position. However after 46 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Additionally, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 15 times Caiden used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1997 and over 1888 babies have been given the name in 22 years. When at its peak in 2010,. After 22 years, the name has past its prime.
Caiden is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2006 and achieved its top ranking of 231 in 2014. There are over 172 babies that have been given the name Caiden in Ireland. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Caiden globally.
Caiden in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Caiden
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You live to surprise yourself. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
Do you like Caiden? Read these names too
- Van - Van's meaning is From the Family of or Fen used for both sexes that originated from Celtic, Germanic and Old English is primarily used in Tamil and Danish
- Shani - Widely Accepted unisex name Shani means "Ruby or Wonderful", notably used in Hindi and Tamil has origin in Hebrew, Celtic and African-Swahili
- Ginna - Meaning of Ginna is Race or Woman, God is Gracious or Pure is used notably in Finnish, Swedish and Danish which came from Hebrew, Latin and Old Greek is bestowed upon girls
- Hervée - Hervée means "Strong or Ardent" is originated from Celtic
- Gaëla - Of Celtic origin, Gaëla means "About 500 Bc Before Our Era, The Gaels or Celtic Tribe"
Middle names for Caiden
Complement Caiden with any of the familiar and appealing middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Caiden.
Famous people named Caiden
- Caiden Milick in Person to Person as Actor
Lists having Caiden
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -den
- Baby Names that mean Son