Caira meaning and origin
Caira is variation of long standing and frequently used Cara. Cara is variation of admired and ceaseless Carola. Also Cara is variation of admired and ceaseless Carolina. Unconventional Celtic and Italian Cara, meaning of Cara is "The Element Cara Meaning Friend, Dear and Beloved".
Variants of CairaNames that rhyme with Caira
Popularity of Caira
Caira is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1996, it ranked 3362nd when 40 girls were named Caira. There are over 781 babies that have been given the name Caira in United States. Caira is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2000 when it ranked 2416th. Caira is a rare baby name in Ireland where it may not be used now. Also, Caira is a familiar name in Brazil. According to our findings, over 800 babies have been named Caira globally.
Numerological analysis of Caira
You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all.
You would love these names similar to Caira
- Roice - Boy name Roice has origin in Old English, meaning of Roice is "Rose Flower and Rohesia". Roice is a resultant of Royce.
- Raenah - Rare girl name Raenah is originated from Germanic, Raenah means "Queen and Beautiful Princess". Raenah is resulted from Raina.
- Rubette - Rubette's meaning is Red Colored Precious Gemstone and Reborn aimed at baby girls is originated from English. Rubette is derivative of Ruby.
- Nedia - Anomalous Nedias origin is Old English is a baby girl name, meaning of Nedia is "Born of Sunday, Wealthy Guardian and Voice". Nedia is resulted from Neda.
- Lütje is German equivalent of Lude
Namesakes of Caira
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Caira
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ira
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive