Caj meaning and origin
Unisex name Caj is used principally in Danish, Swedish, Scandinavian, Finnish and Norwegian has its origin in Latin. Caj is variant of eminent Kai. Kai is variation of The Frisian Name Kaimbe = Warrior. Also Kai is variation of The Latin Name Caius. Kai is also variant of new-fangled Kajetan. Kai is also variant of Kaganher. Kai is Frisian cognate of Gerhard 1B) a Frisian Shrtvrnt of Nikolaus 1C) a Frisian Shrtvrnt of Cornelis 1D) Frisian Kaye Related to the Old Norse Word Kaða = Hen, Chicken. Also Kai is equivalent of Caius in Celtic language. Chinese and Old High German name Kai, meaning of Kai is "Sea and Kaja".
Variants of CajNames that rhyme with Caj
Popularity of Caj
Caj is a familiar baby name in Sweden and Finland. According to our findings, over 600 babies have been named Caj globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Caj in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Caj
Although you believe your dreams are too wild to realize, you are completely wrong. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Other names similar to Caj, for soon-to-be-parents
- Liliana - Famous unisex name Liliana has origin in Latin and Old English, Liliana means "Fleur De Lys or Lily" is used prevalently in German and Swedish languages
- Favian - Uncustomary Favian is used in English is a baby boy name, Favian means "Derived from the Roman Clan Name Fabius, A Name Given Several Roman Emperors or 16 Saints or Understanding" came from Latin
- Martyn means Like Mars or Warrior of Mars is used as a baby boy name which is particulary used in Welsh, Polish and English is rooted from Latin
- Franz - Admired and Perennial boy name Franz is used predominantly in Icelandic, German and Greenlandic, Franz means "Little Frenchwoman, Little Frenchman or Little Frenchman / Franke" has its origin in Italian, Latin and German
- Cris - Cris's meaning is Carrying Christ, Bearing the Christ and Bearing Christ is used as a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Latin and Old Greek is majorly used in Danish, Swedish and English. Cris is shortened form of Christopher.
Namesakes of Caj
We could not find any notable namesake.