Liliana name meaning
On This Page
What does Liliana mean?
Prevailing unisex name Liliana is used principally in Romanian, German, Italian, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Danish, Polish, Portuguese and English, meaning of Liliana is "Lily or Fleur De Lys" has its origin in Old English and Latin.
Liliana is a variation of leading in vogue and long standing Lily. Lily is a variation of Lilian and Elizabeth. Also Lily is a variation of biblical and well-known Lilli. Lily is short of ElisabethLilian.
Lily's meaning is Lily Flower, The Lily Flower and God is Fullness is rooted from Latin and Hebrew. Liliana is variant form of illustrous and conifer Lilian. Lilian is variant form of LilianeLilja.
Lilian is abridged form of Elizabeth. Lilian is English equivalent of Elizabeth. Also Lilian is English and French cognate of Lily. Well-Liked Lilian's origin is Hebrew, Old English and Latin, meaning of Lilian is "My God is Perfect, Favour and Symbol of Innocence".
The name is celebrated on July 27 or July 4.
How do I pronounce Liliana?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Liliana is lill-ee-ah-nah. l(i)-lia-na is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Liliana
Nicknames for Liliana
Check out these nickaname options for the baby name Liliana:Names that rhyme with Liliana
How popular is the name Liliana?
a popular name in United States with over 55588 new-borns have been given the name since 1950. Presently peaking at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 109th spot and 2773 baby girls were given the name.
Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 31 times A common name in England and Wales having over 2859 recievers in 23 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2015, the moniker grabbed the 169th spot and 328 baby girls were given the name.
In Ireland, Liliana is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 123 on girl names chart when 51 babies were given the name Liliana.
Over 406 babies in Ireland have been named Liliana. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1925 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1928, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 577 on girl names chart when 77 babies were named Liliana.
Over 1455 babies in France have been named Liliana.
Liliana is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names.
Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 340 on girl names chart when 39 babies were named Liliana. Over 171 babies in Netherlands have been named Liliana. The given name is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland, although it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 400.
Over 307 babies in Switzerland have been named Liliana. In Belgium, it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 430th. Over 148 babies in Belgium have been named Liliana.
However things change on global perspective, Liliana is extremely popular in Argentina where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Mexico and Colombia. Also the baby name is popular in Italy, Venezuela, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Brazil, Mozambique, Ecuador, Angola, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia, Poland, Spain, Indonesia, Russia and Guatemala.
At least, 1060000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Liliana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Liliana
People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Be more flexible and less stubborn. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You don't take love very seriously. Work on your personal progress. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters.
If you like Liliana, you would love these names
- Loeva - Meaning of Loeva is Germanic People is a girl name came from Latin
- Amelita - Offbeat Gothic and Latin Amelita is chiefly used in Italian is a baby girl name, meaning of Amelita is "Amalia or Emilia"
- Oliverio - Atypical Oliverio is used dominantly in Italian is used commonly as a baby boy name is came from Latin and Germanic, Oliverio means "Olive"
- Vidal means Life-Sustaining, Used as Both Surname or Given Name or Life Giving is used particulary in Spanish, English and Hindi and a unisex name is of Latin origin
- Viktorian prevalently is used in German is a baby boy name, meaning of Viktorian is "Victor" is rooted from Latin
Middle names for Liliana
These are some of the prominent and loveable options for Liliana middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Liliana.
Famous people named Liliana
- Liliana Herrero, Argentine musician born in 1948 in Villaguay
- Liliana Queiroz, Portuguese model
- Liliana V. Blum, Mexican short story writer
- Liliana Heker, Argentine writer
- Liliana Zagacka, She finished ninth
- Liliana Mumy, American former child actress and ongoing voice actress
- Liliana Domínguez, Domínguez began modeling at 15 after a British model agent spotted her at a party
- Liliana Cavani, Italian film director and screenwriter
- Liliana Abud, actress in telenovelas and Mexican cinema
- Liliana Allen, track and field athlete
- Liliana Gafencu, Romanian rower
- Liliana Năstase, retired Romanian heptathlete
- Liliana Santos, Portuguese actress and model
- Liliana Barba, Mexican actress, voice actress and ADR director
- Liliana Ronchetti, Italian basketball player
- Liliana Nelska in La pianiste as Actress
- Liliana Durán in Escuela de vagabundos as Actress
- Liliana Pizzuto in Sex and the City 2 as Actress
- Liliana Vega in Existing as Casting Director
- Liliana Moreno in Gag Factor 29 as Actress
- Liliana Tandon in Indiscretion as Actress
- Liliana de Vries in Page 23 as Actress
- Liliana De Castro in O Ano em Que Meus Pais Saíram de Férias as Actress
- Liliana Arriaga in La casa de la risa as Actress
- In 1952 drama movie, Serenata amara, Liliana Bonfatti portrayed Annamaria.
- In 1954, Liliana Cardinale played the role of N in film Vacanze a Villa Igea.
- Liliana Chiari characterized critical role of Mother of the girl in 1974 movie La vita nova.
- In 1945 drama movie, Fuga nella tempesta, Liliana Laine portrayed Amante dell'assassino.
- Liliana Pana portrayed the central character of Angela in 1992 drama movie Dragoste si apa calda.
- Liliana Paoli portrayed central character of N in 1946 movie Ombra della valle.
- Liliana Tari played the critical character of Gongia in 1982 drama movie La voce.
- Liliana Tudor portrayed the critical character of Camelia in 1981 drama flick Probleme personale.
- In 1937 drama, music film, Halka, Liliana Zielinska played Halka.
- In drama flick, Saltbush, Liliana Dalton played Miss McKeller.
- Liliana Kondakçi, from 1975 musical flick Udhëtim në pranverë, who characterized the Valbona.
- Liliana Lagos, from 1964 musical flick Carlos Gardel, historia de un ídolo, who portrayed the N.
- Liliana Abayieva portrayed significant character of N in 1974 drama and musical movie Operación rosa rosa.
Lists having Liliana
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Polish Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Roman Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -liana
- Girl names that starts with Lil
- Baby Names that mean Lily