Candace name meaning
What does Candace mean?
Eternal and Frequently Used Candace predominantly is used in English, meaning of Candace is "Candace" which of Old Greek, Latin, Ethiopian and African-Ethiopia origin is given to both sexes.
Candace's impression as a baby name
Candace is a popular baby girl name that originated from Latin, which means clarity. One of the unique features of this name is its simplicity and ease in pronunciation. It has a melodic sound and rolls off the tongue effortlessly, making it a sweet and charming name for baby girls. Another noteworthy aspect of Candace is its versatility, as it can be paired with many middle names to create a unique combination. In addition, Candace has been used in different cultures throughout history, giving it an air of timelessness and meaning. Overall, Candace is an excellent choice for parents seeking a classic yet distinctive name for their little princess.
How do I pronounce Candace?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Candace is c(a)-nda-ce. The other ways to say the name is can-dace.
Variants of CandaceNames that rhyme with Candace
How popular is the name Candace?
Candace was a popular name in United States. Over 84682 babies have been named Candace since 1882. When at the peak of its usage in 1984, 2851 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 101st position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 142 years. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names an amazing 56 times Candace is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1697 (1998) in its 18 years run on England and Wales naming chart.
Candace is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1959. But Candace is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 110000 people have been bestowed Candace around the globe.
Candace in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Candace?
To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Other names similar to Candace
- Milos - Outlandish Milos has its origin in Latin, Old Slavic and Slavonic, Milos means "Famous, Great or Peace" and is bestowed upon baby boys is mostly used in Czech, Slavic and Hungarian
- Zerla - Zerla's meaning is Beautiful Dawn used for baby girls is originated from Latin. Zerla is resultant of Zerlina.
- Emiliia - The girl name Emiliia has origin in Latin, Emiliia means "Industrious, The Word Aemulus Which is of the Meaning Imitating Rivaling and To Strive" is used specifically in Danish, Slavic and Finnish. Emiliia is a derivative of Emily.
- Liviane means Illustrious Roman Family or Olive Tree used for girls is originated from Old Norse and Hebrew
- Minnie means Desire, Composition or Helmet is a unisex name chiefly used in Scottish, Norwegian and Finnish is rooted from Latin and Hebrew
Middle names for Candace
Some great options for in vogue and charming middle names to go with Candace.
View more middle names that goes with Candace.
Sibling Names for Candace
Looking for sibling names to go with the baby name Candace? Look no further! We've compiled a list of names that pair well with Candace, whether you're looking for traditional or unique options. Check out our top picks below.
Names for Candace's sister
Brother to Candace
Famous people named Candace
- Candace Savage, Canadian non-fiction writer
- Candace Brown, American actress and comedian best
- Candace Robb, historical novelist
- Candace Jones, Canadian pair skater
- Candace O'Connor, is a St
- Candace Allen, American novelist, political activist
- Candace Pert, American neuroscientist and pharmacologist
- Candace Bushnell, American author, journalist
- Candace Gingrich, American LGBT rights activist at the Human Rights Campaign
- Candace Parker, American professional basketball player
- Candace Wheeler,
- Candace Kita, Asian-American actress
- Candace Newmaker, victim of child abuse
- Candace Bailey, American actress and television personality best known as a co-host of the former television program 'Attack of the Show!' on G4
- Candace Glendenning, retired English actress
- Candace Kroslak, American actress
- Candace Smith, American lawyer, actress, model, and beauty queen
- Candace Hilligoss, American actress
- Candace Camp, best-selling American writer of romance novels
- Candace Hutson, American actress
- Candace Introcaso, CDP, Ph
- Candace Jade Lewis in The City of Lights as Director
- Candace Frazee in The Pursuit of Hoppyness as
- Candace McAdams in Umrika as Actress
- Candace Mead in Grand Canyon as Actress
- Candace Dold in Camp Jim as Actress
- Candace Evanofski in George Washington as Actress
- Candace Woods in White Rabbit as Actress
- Candace Bowen in Escape from Alcatraz as Actress
- Candace Edwards in Louder Than Words as Actress
- Candace Cameron Bure is notable for her acting in tvMovie Aurora Teagarden Mystery: A Bone to Pick
- Candace McKenzie characterized central role of Sophia in 1996 fantasy, horror film Pinocchio's Revenge.
- Candace Younghans, from 2004 crime flick Medium Gray, who played Anna.
- Candace Mabry, from 2018 comedy and drama film Beauty & the Beholder, who played Summer Tinsley.
Lists having Candace
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names