Clemens meaning and origin
Eternal and Acclaimed Clemens dominantly is used in Scandinavian, English, Danish, Finnish, Old Norse, Swedish, German and Norwegian, meaning of Clemens is "Form of Clement, Mild, The Gentle or Gentleness" has its roots in Latin is given to both boys and girls. Clemens is a variant of ever lasting and saintly Clement. Clement is a variation of admired and venerable Clemens. Clement is English form of Clemens. Of Latin origin, Admired and Venerable Clement, Clement means "Merciful, Merciful in French and Gentleness".
Variants of ClemensNames that rhyme with Clemens
Popularity of Clemens
Clemens is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1885 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1890, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 629 on boy names chart when 66 babies were named Clemens. Over 1600 people have been named Clemens in United States. Clemens is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 133 babies in Switzerland have been named Clemens.
Clemens is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Clemens is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 4000 have the name. According to our research, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Clemens around the globe.
Clemens in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Clemens
Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You are extremely smart. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
You would love these names similar to Clemens
- Feliciano - Meaning of Feliciano is The Successful or The Lucky is rooted from Latin, a boy name is substantially used in Italian and Portuguese
- Simplicius - Meaning of Simplicius is Simple is used dominantly in English. It is rooted from Latin is used as a boy name
- Silko - Meaning of Silko is King of Nubia, Victory or Blind is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Latin is prevalently used in German and African
- Paulinus - Paulinus's meaning is Small or Paul used for baby boys that of Latin and Paulus origin is especially used in Finnish, Lithuanian and Swedish
- Mariusz - Meaning of Mariusz is Male or From the God Mars is used as a boy name which is predominantly used in Finnish and Danish has origin in Latin
Namesakes of Clemens
- Clemens Krauss, Austrian conductor and opera impresario
- Clemens Klotz, was one of Adolf Hitler's architects
- Clemens von Ketteler, German career diplomat
- Clemens Holzmeister, prominent Austrian architect and stage designer of the early twentieth century
- Clemens C. J. Roothaan, Dutch physicist
- Clemens Bollen, * [http://www
- Clemens Denhardt, born in Zeitz, Province of Saxony
- Clemens Baeumker, German historian of philosophy
- Clemens von und zu Franckenstein, German opera composer, studying in Vienna, Austria
- Clemens August of Bavaria, member of the Wittelsbach dynasty of Bavaria and Archbishop-Elector of Cologne
- Clemens Winkler, German chemist
- Clemens August Graf von Galen, German count, Bishop of Münster
- Clemens von Pirquet, Austrian scientist and pediatrician best
- Clemens August von Droste-Vischering, Archbishop of Cologne
- Clemens Maria Franz von Bönninghausen, lawyer, Dutch and Prussian civil servant
- Clemens Brentano, German poet and novelist
- Clemens Wilmenrod, first German television cook
- Clemens Fritz, German retired footballer
- Clemens Arnold, field hockey goalkeeper from Germany
- Clemens Westerhof, Dutch football manager
- Clemens Kalischer, American photojournalist and art photographer
- Clemens Wenceslaus of Saxony, German prince from the House of Wettin and the Archbishop-Elector of Trier from 1768 until 1803
- Clemens Jonas, Austrian former competitive figure skater
- Clemens Scheitz in Stroszek as Actor
- Clemens Schick in Casino Royale as Actor
- Clemens Berger writer from Austria.
- Clemens Bieber acted in tvMovie Tannhäuser
- In 1920 film, Das Geheimnis des Fakirs, Clemens Kaufung characterized N.
- Clemens Tragelehn, from 1996 drama, thriller movie Lethe 2014, who portrayed Grenzer.