Adreanna name meaning
On This Page
What does Adreanna mean?
The curious girl name Adreanna has origin in Old Greek and Latin is used dominantly in Spanish. Adreanna is variant of popular and biblical Andrea. Andrea is form of Andrietta. Andrea is effeminate form of Andreas.
Andrea is English, Portuguese and Spanish form of Alexandria. Also Andrea is form of Andreas in Italian language. Curious Andrea has its origin in Old Greek, Andrea means "Feminine Form of Andrew, Manly and The Manly".
Also. Adreanna is variant of dominant Adria. Also. Adreanna is variation of noteworthy, venerable and soaring Adriana. Adriana is variation of AdrienAdria. Adriana is feminine variant of Adrianus.
How do I pronounce Adreanna?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Adreanna is ad-reanna. It can also be pronounced as adre(an)-na.
Variants of Adreanna
Adria, Adriana, Andrea, Hadrianus, Adreana, Addi, Ariane, Dedriana, Andreas, Andrietta, Alexandria, Adnrea, Andra, Andreamarie, Addei, Addilee, Ada, Ariana, Arianna, Ariadne, Oriana, Dedrianna, Deirdre, Dedra, Ander, Andrew, Andriette, Alaxandria, Alexandra
How popular is the name Adreanna?
Adreanna is common in United States where over 1542 new-borns have been given the name since 1975. When at the peak of its usage in 1997, the moniker grabbed the 1232nd spot and 145 baby girls were given the name.
According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Adreanna around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adreanna
You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You have no enemies. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Do you like Adreanna? Other names you would love
- Jéronimo is used in Spanish came from Greek, Jéronimo means "Sacred Name"
- Destina means Destiny, The Mythological Greek God of Fate and Certain Fortune is primarily used in Spanish and is given to baby girls is originated from English. Destina is derivative of Destiny.
- Turibio means Turibius is originated from Latin and Spanish which is used substantially in Spanish is a baby boy name
- Alejandra - Preeminent Alejandra principally is used in Spanish, meaning of Alejandra is "Defender of Men, Defender of Men or He Who Wards Off (Other) Men" given to both genders is originated from Old Greek. Preeminent name Alejandra managed to bag 445th position among baby girl names in 2016 in United States
- Rosendo - Lofty and Perennial boy name Rosendo is used in Spanish, Rosendo means "Famed Path or The Elements Hruod Meaning Fame" came from Visigothic
Middle names for Adreanna
We've compiled a list of the swashbuckling and familiar middle names for Adreanna below.
View more middle names that goes with Adreanna.
Sibling Names for Adreanna
Welcome to the wonderful world of sibling names! Here is a list of great-sounding sister names for Adreanna. From classic, traditional monikers to more contemporary picks, you are sure to find something perfect to complete your baby's name. Let's get started!
Sister to Adreanna
Names for Adreanna's brother
Famous people named Adreanna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adreanna
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eanna
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Adriatic
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Adria
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Brave