Carriana name meaning
What does Carriana mean?
Carriana is variant transcription of Cariana. Cariana is form of predominant Carina. Cariana means Little Darling is used mainly in English and Swedish is originated from Latin.
Variants of Carriana
View middle names that goes with Carriana like Buse, Lavinia, Jlee, Anae,Names that rhyme with Carriana
How popular is the name Carriana?
Carriana is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2008. At least, 10 people globally have carried Carriana as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Carriana
You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Other names similar to Carriana, for soon-to-be-parents
- Dominea means Offered to the Lord and Lord aimed at boys is originated from Latin. Dominea is derived from Dominic.
- Euphrasia - Euphrasia's meaning is Gladness, Mirth or Joy used for baby girls, used substantially in German and English is of Latin and Old Greek origin
- Bink - Chiefly used in English, Bink aimed at baby boys, meaning of Bink is "Lives at the Bank" is originated from Latin
- Laurenda - Unwonted Laurenda came from Latin, meaning of Laurenda is "Bay and From Laurentum Stem End" and is used in English is a girl name. Laurenda is resulted from Laura.
- Junius - The prevailing and perennial boy name Junius is used majorly in English and Norwegian, Junius means "Dedicated to Juno" is of Latin origin
Famous people named Carriana
We could not find any notable namesake.