Kalle name meaning
On This Page
What does Kalle mean?
Queer unisex name Kalle means "Man or Husband" notably used in Norwegian, Scandinavian, German, Danish, Swedish and Finnish has origin in Old High German and Germanic. Kalle is a variation of Kaleva.
Of Lithuanian origin, Curious Kaleva is used mostly in Swedish and Finnish, Kaleva means "Red Cloth and Smith". Kalle is variant of popular and all time favorite Carl. Carl is variant of prevalent and enduring Karl.
Also Carl is a variation of Carlin. Carl is also variation of frequently used and perpetual Carlisle. Carl is a resultant of Charles. Curious Old High German, Old English and Germanic Carl, meaning of Carl is "Army and Place Name".
Kalle is a variation of Karle. Karle is variant of widespread and ceaseless Charles. Karle is Swedish and Old Norse equivalent of Karli. Kalle is version of everlasting and desirable Karl.
Karl is variant form of eminent and ever lasting Carl. Karl is equivalent of Háriolus in German language. Karl's meaning is Husband and Man is rooted from Old Norse, Old High German and Germanic.
Kalle is form of widely accepted and perpetual Charles. Charles is English equivalent of Karl. Also Charles is French and English cognate of Karl. Unorthodox Charles came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Charles is "Husband and A Man".
What do we think of Kalle as a name for a newborn?
Kalle is a unique and charming baby name that has gained popularity in recent years. This name has a strong Finnish origin which makes it stand out from other common baby names.
Kalle is mostly known for its striking simplicity and memorable sound, which makes it easy to pronounce and remember. It represents strength, independence, freedom, and resilience which are all remarkable traits for any child to have.
The name Kalle is not just about its meaning but also the way it resonates with people who hold it. Overall, Kalle is a special baby name that has an undeniable charm and appeal that sets it apart from other names out there.
How do I pronounce Kalle?
The two syllabled name Kalle is pronounced, k(al)-le.
Variants of KalleNames that rhyme with Kalle
How popular is the name Kalle?
Kalle used to be a common name in Sweden, first appeared in 1998 and over 745 babies have been given the name in 7 years. At the peak of its usage in 2000,.
After 7 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Kalle is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 4000 names.
In 1998, it ranked 3170th when 39 girls were named Kalle. Over 358 people have been named Kalle in United States.
Kalle is a rare baby name in Belgium where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2008.
Kalle is a common name in Estonia and India while somewhat familiar name in Germany, Burkina Faso, DR Congo, Senegal, Niger, Nigeria and Indonesia. As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Kalle globally.
Numerological aspects of Kalle
If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Stress hates your guts. You believe life's to have fun. You hate copying others. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Looking for names similar to Kalle? Please go through the following names
- Hektor - Unusual and Fresh boy name Hektor is of Old Greek origin which is used mostly in German and Norwegian languages, meaning of Hektor is "Hold, Preserver or Possess"
- Katty - Unwonted Old Greek and Greek Katty means "Holy or Pure" dominantly used in Danish and Finnish is used as a girl name
- Gaelle - Meaning of Gaelle is Who Invaded the British Isles or Settled In Wales or About 500 Bc Before Our Era is used as a unisex name and is principally used in Norwegian and Swedish has origin in Celtic
- Edvard - Rarefied Edvard specifically is used in Greenlandic, Danish and Old Norse, meaning of Edvard is "Guardian of Property or Rich" has its roots in Old English is given to baby boys
- Mireille - Of Provençal, Latin and Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Mireille is used as a baby girl name, Mireille means "The Word Mirar Which Means to Admire, Admire or Wonderful" is specifically used in Norwegian and French
Famous people named Kalle
- Kalle Päätalo, Finnish novelist
- Kalle Larsson, Swedish politician active
- Kalle Spjuth, retired Swedish Bandy player
- Kalle Samuelsson, Swedish Bandy player
- Kalle Könkkölä, Finnish politician and human rights activist
- Kalle Kiiskinen, Finnish curler
- Kalle Havulinna, Finnish professional ice hockey player
- Kalle Käsper, Estonian writer
- Kalle Kulbok, Estonian politician
- Kalle Lasn, Estonian-Canadian film maker, author
- Kalle Palander, Finnish retired alpine skier
- Kalle Jalkanen, Finnish cross-country skier
- Kalle Svensson, famous Swedish football goalkeeper
- Kalle Eerola, Finnish professional football midfielder
- Kalle Parviainen, Finnish professional football striker
- Kalle Keituri, Finnish former ski jumper
- Kalle Koskinen, defenceman
Lists having Kalle
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Kal
- Girl names that ends with -lle
- Popular Boy Names in Sweden (2006)
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Husband