Chesney meaning and origin
Infrequent unisex name Chesney is of English origin, Chesney means "One who Promotes Peace".
Variants of Chesney
View middle names that goes with Chesney like Patrice, Payton, Syan, Pierson, Lee, Brenton,Names that rhyme with Chesney
Popularity of Chesney
A common name in United States having over 2331 recievers in 64 years of usage. When at its peak in 2005, 131 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1552nd position. Chesney is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1456 (2005) in its 14 years run on England and Wales naming chart. It had a short run of 6 years on Belgium boy names chart. Chesney is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2004. Also, Chesney is a familiar name in South Africa. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Chesney globally.
Chesney in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Chesney
You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You are born for so much more than you think. You possess great communication skills. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
Do you like Chesney? You would love these names
- Lanie - Lanie's meaning is Roadway, Path or Diminutive Form of Lane or Elaine used for both sexes which of Old English and Hawaiian origin is especially used in English and English
- Ebertah - Girl name Ebertah means "Wielding the Shining Sword" has its origin in English. Ebertah is a resultant of Eberta.
- Teon - Unfamiliar unisex name Teon means "One who Harms Others" has its origin in Old English language
- Ardlea came from English, meaning of Ardlea is "From the Home Lover's Meadow and Ardent Meadow" is a baby boy name. Ardlea is resulted from Ardley.
- Bradly - Meaning of Bradly is Broad Clearing, Broad Field or Dweller at the Broad Meadow is used dominantly in English and English. It is rooted from Old English is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Chesney
- Chesney and Wolfe, 8 August 1922 – 18 December 2011) were British TV comedy scriptwriters
- Chesney Hawkes, English pop singer, songwriter
- Chesney Allen, popular English entertainer of the Second World War period