Daavid meaning and origin
Daavid is form of David in Finnish language.
Variants of DaavidNames that rhyme with Daavid
Popularity of Daavid
Daavid is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Daavid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Daavid?
Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. You lack self-discipline. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today.
Looking for names similar to Daavid? Please go through the following names
- Drott means Lord, Master is a boy name is used substantially in Finnish and Swedish
- Muisto means Memory is principally used in Swedish and Finnish customarily aimed at both boys and girls has its origin in Finnish
- Eikka - Boy name Eikka is used in Swedish and Finnish languages. Eikka is equivalent of Eino in Finnish language. Also Eikka is Finnish form of Eenokki. Also Eikka is form of Eerik in Finnish language. Also Eikka is form of Einari in Finnish language
- Aniitta is Finnish form of Anita
- Ursilla - Girl name Ursilla means "Bear" which is rooted from Latin is notably used in Finnish and Swedish
Namesakes of Daavid
We could not find any notable namesake.