Dagnija meaning and origin
Dagnija especially is used in Latvian is originated from Old Norse is given to baby girls. Dagnija is variant of timeless and prevailing Dagny. Dagny is variant form of Dagný. Dagny's meaning is New Day is originated from Old Norse.
Variants of DagnijaNames that rhyme with Dagnija
Popularity of Dagnija
Dagnija is a common baby name in Latvia. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Dagnija?
It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted.
Looking for names similar to Dagnija? Please go through the following names
- Renaldo means Counselor-ruler or Rule is specifically used in Italian, Spanish and English and is given to boys came from Germanic, Old Norse and Old High German
- Thorfrid came from Old Norse, meaning of Thorfrid is "Beautiful, Thunder or Thunder God" is a baby boy name is mostly used in Scandinavian
- Sølvig is equivalent of Solveig in Danish language
- Brendalynn - Originated from Old Norse, Uncommon and Modernistic Brendalynn commonly bestowed upon baby girls, Brendalynn means "Fiery Hill and Flame". Brendalynn is derivative of Brenda.
- Berny - Outlandish Germanic and Old English Berny means "Bärenstarke, Bear and Hardy" and is given to both sexes is specifically used in Swedish and Finnish. Berny is short of Bernardo.
Namesakes of Dagnija
We could not find any notable namesake.