Danes meaning and origin
Boy name Danes is commonly used in Czech is of Hebrew origin. Danes is short of Daniel. Daniel came from Portuguese, Polish and Hebrew languages, meaning of Daniel is "Judge is God, God is My Judge and God is My Judge God has Judged".
View middle names that goes with Danes like Petter, Xade, Eury, Yale,Names that rhyme with Danes
Popularity of Danes
Danes is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Danes?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Looking for names similar to Danes? Please go through the following names
- Zehira - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Zehira prevalently is used in Hebrew is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew given to baby girls, meaning of Zehira is "Little Flower or Careful"
- Menachem - Origin of Well-Liked Menachem is in Hebrew, meaning of Menachem is "Comforter or Comfort" bestowed upon baby boys is used especially in Yiddish and Hebrew
- Michaiah - Michaiah's meaning is Poor or Humble used for both sexes that originated from Hebrew is used especially in English
- Sydele - Sydele's meaning is A Princess aimed at baby girls is originated from Hebrew. Sydele is resulted from Sydelle.
- Micheyla - Micheyla's meaning is Gift from God and Latinate Female Version of Michael used for baby girls is originated from Hebrew. Micheyla is resultant of Michaela.
Namesakes of Danes
We could not find any notable namesake.