Diandra name meaning
On This Page
What does Diandra mean?
Used especially in Latin and English frequently used, Diandra is originated from Indoeuropean, Greek, English, Old Greek and English-American and is used for girls, Diandra means "Diamond, Rare, Divine Flower, Blend of Deanne Plus Variants of Andrea and Sandra, Alexandra or Diana".
Diandra is variant form of eminent and all time favorite Diane. Diane is variation of everlasting and loved Diana. Diane is short version of Diana. Meaning of Diane is The Element Deiwo with the Meaning Light Deity, Deity and Goddess of Woods and Hunting is rooted from Latin and Indoeuropean.
Diandra is variant of eternal and popular Diana. Diana is variation of imperishable and frequently used Diane. Diana is Roman form of Diviana Which is Related to Deus = God. Meaning of Diana is From the Greek Goddess of the Moon, The Element Deiwo with the Meaning Light Deity and Light came from Latin and Indoeuropean.
Diandra is resultant of Diantha. Admired Diantha prevalently is used in Greek and English is rooted from Old Greek, Greek and Indoeuropean, meaning of Diantha is "Celestial Flowers and Dios Meaning of Zeus".
It is celebrated on November 10th.
How do I pronounce Diandra?
di(a)-nd-ra is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Diandra. The name can also be pronounced as dian-dra.
Variants of DiandraNames that rhyme with Diandra
How popular is the name Diandra?
In United States, Diandra was once a common name since emerging in 1969 it has been given to over 1938 babies. At its zenith in 1988,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 43 years.
Diandra is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1988, peaked in 1993 when it ranked 1248th. Over 104 babies in France have been named Diandra. It had a short run of 4 years on Belgium girl names chart.
Also, Diandra is a familiar name in Brazil, Indonesia, Romania, Netherlands, Peru, Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Spain and Canada. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Diandra globally.
Diandra in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Diandra?
Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Diandra
- Morrese has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby boys, Morrese means "Sea-strength and Moor". Morrese is derivative of Morris.
- Antonette - Pleasing and Evergreen girl name Antonette is originated from Latin is used commonly in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish. Antonette is Nordic cognate of Antoinette
- Lilana - Far-out and Modernistic Lilanas origin is Latin is primarily used in Latvian, meaning of Lilana is "Gracious and Fleur De Lys" is a girl name. Lilana is resulted from Lilian.
- Felicius is equivalent of Felix in Latin language
- Diane - The well-known and venerable unisex name Diane came from Indoeuropean and Latin particulary used in English, German and Danish languages, Diane means "Divine, Deity or Heavenly"
Sibling Names for Diandra
Diandra is a beautiful and unique name that has become increasingly popular among parents seeking a modern twist on classic names. If you're looking for sibling names that complement Diandra's distinctive sound, check out our list of options below. From timeless classics to trendy picks, there's something for every family!
Sister to Diandra
For a brother
Famous people named Diandra
- Diandra Asbaty, bowler currently representing Team USA and was United States Amateur Champion
- Diandra Newlin, American actress, singer, and fashion model
- Diandra Forrest in Afronauts as Actress
- Diandra Lyle in Reggie Gaskins' Urban Love Story as Actress
- Diandra Douglas in Off the Menu: The Last Days of Chasen's as Producer
Lists having Diandra
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -andra
- Baby Names that mean Diamond
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Celestial
- Baby Names that mean Flowers