Derrion meaning and origin
Derrion is a variant of Derion. Derion is version of outstanding Darren.
Variants of Derrion
View middle names that goes with Derrion like Miller, Raiden, Stephen, Ryker, Leighton, Oliver,Names that rhyme with Derrion
Popularity of Derrion
Derrion is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2001, it ranked 1656th when 89 boy were named Derrion. Over 1402 babies in United States have been named Derrion. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Derrion globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Derrion
You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves.
Parents who liked Derrion, loved these names
- Dionisio - Used especially in Spanish and Portuguese uncustomary, Dionisio aimed at baby boys, Dionisio means "Dedicated to Dionysos or God of the Vine" is originated from Old Greek
- Athi - Origin of Athi is in Old Greek, meaning of Athi is "Prefix to Express Excessiveness" and is principally used in Tamil is used for both boys and girls
- Elna - Especially used in Greenlandic and Malayalam long standing and preeminent, Elna is originated from Old Greek, Greek and Old Provençal, meaning of Elna is "Desired or Longing" is aimed at baby girls
- Zoe - Origin of Darling and Ceaseless Zoe is in Old Greek is used chiefly in Polish, Icelandic and Danish, meaning of Zoe is "Life" is a unisex name
- Siôr - Origin of Siôr is in Old Greek bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Siôr is "Earth Worker and Farmer" is used mainly in Welsh. Siôr is resulted from George.
Namesakes of Derrion
We could not find any notable namesake.